“Awesome Service all around!”

Holiday Inn Express Columbus at Northlake
Ranked #11 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
“Awesome Service all around!”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

We visited GA bc my brother was graduating basic training that weekend and honestly, it's been one of the best places we've stayed at! The customer service is awesome!! The people are really great and it's ALWAYS clean!! Not sometimes or most of the time, it's ALWAYS clean and that's a really big deal for me. It's most likely that my brother will be going back to Fort Benning for another part of his training later and I must say that we will most definitely be going back to stay here! Also, the area is great!! Everything is near by and Fort Benning is li 15 minutes away from the hotel so everything was great!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Let me begin by saying this particular Holiday Inn isn't bad compared to the other Holiday Inn's I've stayed at. Although the hotel was not clean and the bed brought back neck problems which disappeared for years until the morning after my stay. I let the front desk know however they took it as just a customer complaining about nothing with what seemed like no care about my health which I took to heart. I checked out soon after and checked in at another hotel nearby, the Hyatt. It costed me a little more but I felt at home with the southern hospitality of their front desk. All in all, nevertheless, the hotel was okay. I just won't be staying here again but I probably wouldn't recommend the hotel. Thanks anyways Holiday.

Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Jodi S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Columbus at Northlake, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Dear rjenkscis,

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and review your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express @ Northlake. We value all feedback from our guest as it is the only way we can improve upon our issues. I apologize that you found the hotel to not be clean because that is certainly not typical of what you would find at our property. We pride ourselves on our top notch customer service and the cleanliness of our hotel. I will be sure to find out why this was not the case during your stay with us and if you would like to contact me and give me any other specifics I would be very grateful. Lastly, let me apologize that my front desk staff made you feel as if your complaint did not matter. Every complaint matters, especially when it comes to making sure that our guest are satisfied and happy with there stay here. Once again please feel free to contact me and we can discuss the issues you had further.

Jodi Sears
Mebane, North Carolina
Reviewed August 7, 2014

After traveling for hours with my daughter and two grandaughters who are 3 and 5 weeks old we began looking for a nice safe property in the Newnan, Peachtree City Georgia area. Everything was completely booked or unacceptable accommodations . We drove several hours longer than planned and finally arrived in Columbus . I started searching my phone for a clean, safe, family friendly property. I typically stay at Hilton properties but this property had good reviews so that's where we stopped!! We were exhausted so I was thrilled when I entered the property and found a very kind and understanding woman at the desk! She was warm, friendly, and got us checked in quickly. I have never been so thrilled to enter a room! Beautiful and well appointed!! What a perfect place for us to finally rest!!! Every encounter with every staff member from arrival to departure was exceptional! Friendly staff that goes above and beyond the norm to ensure that you have everything that you need! Will absolutely stay again when in the area!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Oxford, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 28, 2014

My husband and I stay there this weekend (july 26_28). We give everyone a thumbs up. Everyone was great from the time we enter, special thanks to the young man who saw to us having a working microwave.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Montpelier, Virginia
Reviewed July 23, 2014

The folks here always have a smile and tell you Good Morning and how was your day, just all round nice people. THEY DO CARE. Thanks for the great people and a great room. I love the popcorn and cookies.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Boardman, Ohio
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Our family stayed here for four days the week before the 4th of July. The staff made us feel like kings and queens. The pool area was amazing so clean and quiet. The breakfast staff was super friendly and nice. You cold just tell that everyone who works there loved what they do. The design of the lobby and the rooms was perfect. We stayed in a two queen suite and it fit our family of five just perfectly. My kids loved the smell of popcorn in the afternoon and my three year old loved the dozens of mints he ate over the week. We look forward to staying here on our next trip to visit family in the military.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Our room was larger than I expected it to be. We had a small kitchenette in our room, and a fairly big sitting area. The staff was helpful and courteous. We stayed two days in our room. I could have easily stayed a week!

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business