“Love this place!”

Ranked #11 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
Dacula, Georgia, United States
“Love this place!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have stayed here several times now and will never stay anywhere else in the area. The staff is excellent and very willing to help with anything you need. The room was clean and I never had a problem with the cleaning staff. Breakfast was great and never had to wait for any items because they ran out.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Ben H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We had a wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Express Northlake in Columbus, Georgia. The room was perfect for our needs, the staff was incredibly friendly and helpful and the breakfast was awesome! The hotel is right off the freeway, it was so easy to get to Fort Benning and back and it's really close to lots of restaurants, stores and a fantastic movie theater. The only complaint we had was our daughters thought the pool was too salty (we told them not to drink the water!). We are going back to Columbus in a month and have already made our reservations. I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Best hotel in Columbus. Don't hesitate to stay here! I travel frequently & have never encountered such wonderful customer service....ever. The staff truly cares about the customer....Imagine that?! Excellent breakfast, clean, lovely pool area.A++++ Ok now....go book your room!

Room Tip: If you smoke, there is a covered area on the side of the left side of the building with a bench. Ni...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank LLCNYC
Orlando
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I travel every week for a large financial services company and have stayed at every brand and price point hotel in the country.

If you are coming to Columbus, GA there is only one hotel I recommend...Holiday Inn Express Columbus. Why? Because Jodi Sears, GM, and her team get it. It's not about them or their needs, it's about yours and mine. Want an example?

I mention to the staff that I would appreciate additional raisins for my morning cereal. Next day, it's there for me. They freely give you snacks, bottled water, soda and give you a manager's reception with free drinks and homemade food. They just get it here. The rooms and beds are nice, but c'mon, it's not home and never will be. But, I will categorically say that this hotel is the way I would run one...you first, the hotel second.

Stay there and you'll see!

Steve Bontell

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

I arrived around 2300 and was expecting to have to wait for the front desk to wake up. To my surprise there were two awake and pleasant employees ready to check me in.
The room was nice and the bed slept very well and TV with 100+ channels helped me unwind. The pool and jacuzzi looked clean and nice.
If you're looking to work out skip the gym here. They have the normal hotel gym equipment but it was a sauna in there with no fan and no AC controls. Also skip the breakfast you will be disappointed.
Overall a good hotel.

• Stayed June 2013
Reviewed May 24, 2013

My family and I had a wonderful stay at this property! Very convenient to shopping and great restaurants. The staff was fantastic! We especially loved the caramel bars that the owners wife makes! We give it a 10 and we WILL be back!

• Stayed April 2013
San Diego, California
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I travel often and typically stay at Marriott properties. A co-worker is a priority rewards member though and wanted to stay here. Since we were sharing a vehicle, it didn't make sense for me to stay at another property. WOW. I was impressed! The beautiful fish tank right when you walk into the hotel was breathtaking. The front desk clerk greeted us immediately and check in was a breeze. Then I got up to my room. WOW again. Very spacious and VERY clean. Had to leave early and didn't have time to sit and enjoy the hot breakfast (but it looked great). The breakfast attendant put together to go bags for us with some fruit and a granola bar - it was just what I needed! When in the Columbus area, I won't be staying at my usual marriott property- this place is my new home away form home!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business