“Excellent Hotel”

Ranked #10 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent Hotel”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel twice and I received excellent service. I have already booked another stay. The check-in is very smooth and efficient. Housekeeping maintains the rooms in spotless order. The breakfast area is always clean, the food is ready by 0600 hours, and the attendant is always pleasant and helpful. She greets every guest individually and makes you feel very welcome. On some nights they also have appetizers and drinks, which is very appreciated after a long day. I only have great things to say about this hotel

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I stayed here in March.I very much enjoyed everything. Friendly people .I'm came to look for housing and the hospitality even from the resident staying at the hotel helped me decided that Columbus Ga, is where I wanted to live.My Three children had more than enough room.The continental breakfast had a lot to offer and was excellent. I would go back over and over again.

• Stayed March 2013
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 22, 2013

My wife and I stay in Columbus 6 or 7 times a year. Our daughter lives there as she is married to a serviceman stationed at Fort Benning. We have stayed at pretty much all the Hotels in the area and our considered opinion is that the Holiday Inn Express is the best option regardless of price.
The hotel is as clean as you can get and the public areas reek of attention to detail. They have a complementary hot breakfast which is great. The rooms are well proportioned and very confortable showing great design features that seasoned travellers will appreciate.The beds and pillows are world class!!!! As always it is the staff that set this hotel apart from the other good hotels in the area. We are always greeted in a friendly and professional manner and nothing is too much trouble. You really do feel welcome here.

Room Tip: the rooms we have stayed in have all been good so far
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank captaingeb
Augusta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed March 22, 2013

My room was clean, comfortable, and had more than enough space to stretch out. The staff at this Holiday Inn were friendly and easy-going, always ready to help if I needed anything. Plus, their cheerful smiles and humor first thing in the morning really made this trip more pleasant. If I need a hotel in Columbus Georgia again, I will look for a room at this location first!

New York City, New York
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Nice, clean, good breakfast, very accommodating staff BUT the internet is SOOOOOOO slow that i can't even use it. I had to call my cell company and make my phone its own hotspot so i can work in my room. Major bummer but everything else is great.

Warren, Ohio
Reviewed March 4, 2013

What an amazing place! Sparkling clean, beautiful and happy. Ben at the front desk did everything he could to make sure we had what we needed before we asked. The atmosphere is tangibly positive and each staff member was engaging and sincerely interested in us (especially Keke and Herman!) We will never stay anywhere else. Our suite was so comfortable, beds were cozy and we loved the warm lighting and furnishings. We want to commend the owner, since his commitment to excellent service and extravagant kindness must be the reason for such an incredible hotel "family". Thank you!

Cumming, Georgia
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel a couple of times and have always had a great experience. From the time I arrived the front desk people are extremely helpful and want to make sure that you have a great experience. The manager's reception on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday night always has good food and it is nice to get some appetizers and drink, for free!!!! It is also easy to get to other restaurants and shopping. Thank you for always providing consistent service.

Room Tip: If you are on the pool side you can hear people in it.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business