“Great hotel”

Staybridge Suites Columbus Ft. Benning
Ranked #15 of 47 Hotels in Columbus
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

We were here for a state competition and all I can say is I wish we could stay longer. The room was spacious and comfortable, clean and well - stocked. The staff was also very friendly and accommodating - even making breakfast an hour early because many of the guests had to be at the competition. Outstanding hotel over all! We'll be back next year for sure!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed March 29, 2014

I stayed at Staybridge Suites in Columbus, GA, for a business trip that lasted 7 weeks. I was super impressed with the staff and overall was very happy with my stay. The housekeeping was great, and the cleanliness of the hotel was above par. They even served us dinner for free three nights a week, in basically a buffet-style presentation that was very thoughtful for those of us who work hard and don't want to have to make dinner. Also, it helps with saving money, as they do not charge for their 3 night a week buffet. Sabrina at the front desk went above and beyond to make sure I was treated like family. She knew me by name within my first few days there. Sam and the girls were fantastic at keeping everything looking clean and professional. If I go back to Columbus, I will definitely be staying there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I would like to thank Staybridge team for making my stay there comfortable and inviting.Mrs Laura was of great assistance with directions.Mrs Sabrina professionalism was above and beyond and for this I'll stay at Staybridge every time I'm in the area ( my home away from home).

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 23, 2014

During the time that I stayed at stay bridge all the employees where really nice and helped me with everything I asked for. Every morning Tasha would have fresh coffe ready from me to go to work. My room was cleaned every day and I always had clean blankets and towels.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I stayed here for a six week training program for my company. The staff, including Charlie, Sabrina, Paige, Tasha, Christina, and Linda were wonderful! Most of them knew me by name and remembered my stories. I've heard others grumble about things like internet and cleanliness, but I had no such problems. Housekeeping was prompt and reliable, the food was edible (though nothing gourmet!), and the staff made me feel more at home than most apartment complexes. If I ever return to Columbus, there is no question about where I'll be staying!

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

During the process of a cross country move we stayed here. We had our dog with us and saying here was very easy. The hotel is clean, quiet and in a nice area of town. Located near any restaurant or convenience you could need. The entire staff here is very welcoming, from the desk clerk to housekeeping literally everyone was great.
Although the pool is closed for the season I did enjoy sitting in the outside in their pavilion to read.
The rooms have full kitchens, a ton of room, a couch and even laundry baskets to do your laundry for free in their laundry room! The breakfast bar was above par and had a wide selection every day. Fruit, yogurt, pastries, bagels, eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, biscuits & gravy and more...

Only negative was that our room didn't get great wifi reception. Probably because we were located at the end of the hall.

Bottom line: The hotel is comfy, clean & has great staff. You'll feel right at home with their southern hospitality. The management here obviously knows what they're doing! Well done staybridge!

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed February 22, 2014

2 thumbs up! Very nice hotel! The staff are always courteous and the rooms are clean and inviting. Would definitely recommend if you're looking for a clean, quiet, nice hotel in North Columbus that's close to shopping and restaurants!!

• Stayed: February 2014