“Best staff of anywhere I have ever stayed”

Staybridge Suites Columbus Ft. Benning
Ranked #15 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
GreenLeadersSilver level
Harrison, Arkansas
“Best staff of anywhere I have ever stayed”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

The front desk manager was the best ever! Wonderful personality, and it spilled over to the rest of the staff. We went for parents visitation weekend, my son is in boot camp at Ft. Benning. We are coming back in a few weeks for graduation and I will definitely be stay here at the staybridge suites. It feels like home away from home. That entire experience was started with the excellent job of the front desk staff. I am actually excited about coming back here is a few weeks for my sons military graduation. The stay here was excellent!

Room Tip: Road construction on front side of building. Quieter on back side.
Green Features: I love that staybrige is doing their part for the environment. Way to go!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank chris p

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
michigan
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for my sons 48 hr pass. The location has many shops,resturants and a publix grocery store very close by. The staff is wonderful and caring. The rooms are not big but just the right size. Equipped with a fridge, microwave,stove,coffe maker and the basic utensils. Great for cooking a home cooked meal. Would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013
Orlando, Florida, United States
Reviewed September 20, 2013

This hotel is a great place to stay. Everything is confortable except the desk chair which is no adjustable and I had to use pillows to be able to use my computer. Othe than that, the rest is a really good shape. The biggest asset this hotel have is their people. You feel like you are at home and everyone is alway smiling and going out their way to enhance your stay. Sherry's cake is amazing; you have to come and try it. She is always happy to serve. Michelle did and excellent job during check in and check out.

Room Tip: Do not stay in the corner room; first floor near the side door. You will hear everyone coming in an...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Carltosway
Lewiston, Maine, United States
Reviewed September 7, 2013

My stay was great, the staff was extremely helpful and welcoming. Nicolette and Angel at the front desk were very nice and made me feel like I was home. Traveling in the military is sometimes lonely, so it was nice to have "family" away from family. This will not be my last stay here, I will look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Kevin A
Ceres, California
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Came for our son's basic training graduation atvFt Benning. Convenient location only 10 miles from base. Surrounded by conveniences: restaurants, shopping, groceries, gas stations, & easy freeway access. Great miltary family rates. Rooms ( we had a one bedroom suite with full kitchen) although not real spacious, it fit the bill & was clean. Nice pool & lounge area...Check in was a breeze) & courteous personnel. They have light dinner offered on weekdays (& adult beverage until a certain time) but we were never there to enjoy it as we were out and about with our soldier. Would I stay here again?... You bet!

• Stayed August 2013
5 Thank m0welsh
Columbus, Georgia
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Michelle at the front desk went out of her way to get me a room with two beds. As long as they're hiring front desk personalities like Michelle i will continue to stay at Staybridge Suites no matter what city I'm in!!

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Scott B
Union, New Jersey
Reviewed August 23, 2013

This hotel is great. Nice free breakfast and the rooms are cute and clean (a little on the small side). But the entire staff is just wonderful. Michelle at the front desk was awesome, very accommodating and helped us out a lot. They were all welcoming and friendly. Their on site laundry facility is free as well so that's a added plus. The only thing that I could say is that the Internet connection is pretty slow. Overall, we had a great experience at this hotel!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family