“awesome”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Ohiopyle, Pennsylvania
“awesome”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I was recently at the hotel and what started out as a bad experience turned into a great one! We experienced a few issues upon check in but the desk clerk named Michelle turned our entire stay around. Her kindness and caring attitude made us continue our stay and even book again in August. I spoke to the GM of the hotel and told him how we would not be returning if it was not for the excellent service we received from Michelle. Its great how even though you can encounter a problem one person can turn it around. See you next month!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Arkansas
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I had a great stay at this hotel. We were greeted warmly and checked-in promptly by the clerk on duty; I believe her name was Kiersten. Coming back to the hotel after some very long days was quite refreshing. The in-room kitchen was very convenient for working odd hours, and having a full size bathroom was a pleasant surprise. I'd definitely recommend the hotel, and will stay there again if I have the chance.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my family when I graduated from Army Airborne School at Fort Benning. I was told that it was an exceptional hotel and was well worth the stay. After my visit, I couldn't have agreed more. The accommodations were far superior to any hotel I had stayed in. The rooms were very clean, the complimentary breakfast was excellent and the employees were great. I dealt with one particular young lady by the name of Keirsten Olive who was incredibly helpful and professional. Her advise on local restaurants, attractions and hot spots was great. She was always at my families constant need of service and did so with a smile. I highly recommend this hotel for anybody in the Columbus GA area, and ask to speak with Keirsten.

• Stayed July 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I was only there for one night and it felt like I had been there for days. I was greeted at the door by name which was a welcomed surprise. That might be that I needed help getting to the hotel since I had been driving for over 10 hours and was in need of some southern comfort. Sherry greeted me at the door and I was instantly put at ease that they were there to make my stay the best and that did happen. Went as far as to suggest a few places to grab a bit so I could get back quickly for some rest. All the staff was so helpful that I did not need anything once I was settled. 5 star treatment and I enjoyed it. I will definatly stay here on all my trips to Columbus-FT Benning.

Green Features: Offered water saving measure with bathroom linen and bedroom linen. Liked the idea of real china instead of steoform.
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I was there for 28 days and the quality of service was excellent. Having a full kitchen was a good and the pool side barbecue grille was wonderful addition to have a good time. The surrounding area is one of the key reasons why I chose to stay here. Everything is within a 5-10 minute drive in either direction.

Room Tip: Breakfast was great. Wonderful staff quality of the rooms are excellent.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Port Allen, Louisiana
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for business trip, Charles , Keirsten, Antonio and Sherry made my business trip a pleasurable stay. I was there two days, my only regret was I could not stay longer. The sundowner is a great way to meet people as well as relax and wind down. The front desk was exceedingly friendly as was Sherry and the restaurant staff. There is free sundowner (snacks and drinks Tues-Thurs) and good full breakfast every morning. There is also a pool and area to sit outside. The rooms were spacious and clean, but keep in mind there is no maid service on the weekends unless requested. The room had a separate bedroom and there was also a fully stocked kitchen so we could eat some meals in our room. Microwave, dishwasher, and stove included as well as utensils, plates, bowls, pots, etc... Thank you Staybridge: Deirdra Renee' West

1 Thank Deirdra Renee' W
El Paso, Texas
Reviewed June 16, 2013

My husband and I stayed 7 nights in June 2013 while we were PCSing with the Army. We had to switch rooms half way through because the AC wasn't working very well, but they gave us a bigger room and were very accommodating. The front desk was exceedingly friendly as were the food staff. There is free dinner and drinks Tues-Thurs and good breakfast every morning. There is also a pool and area to sit outside. The rooms were spacious and clean, but keep in mind there is no maid service on the weekends unless requested. We had a room with a separate bedroom and there was also a fully stocked kitchen so we could eat some meals in our room. Microwave, dishwasher, and stove included as well as utensils, plates, bowls, pots, etc! We will definitely use staybridge whenever we PCS now! can't beat the government/military rate!! This hotel is very close to exit 10 where all the shopping and restaurants are so it is not far if you want to go out to dinner or to a grocery store to buy food. Target is also within less than a mile.