“Great Customer Service, Clean Stay, Perfect Time”

Staybridge Suites Columbus Ft. Benning
Ranked #17 of 47 Hotels in Columbus
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed February 18, 2012

We stayed at the Staybridge Suites on Whittlesey Road about a week ago. We were looking for the perfect place to have a slumber party for a group of 17 year olds, being that we were traveling there from out of town. We had looked at several great places but decided they were not roomy enough. We decided to check out the Staybridge Suites. Of course, with no reservation, we were expecting to find that we may have to take a smoking room and pay more than what we wanted in order to get what we wanted. I asked to take a look at an available room and the check in clerk, John, was more than happy to assist me. I decided the room did not have enough living room space for the sleepover and was about to walk out. John asked what I was looking for and I told him more living room space. He asked me to wait a minute while he looked to see if he could accomodate my request. He asked me to look at one other room before leaving. I went up to the 3rd floor and the room was absolutely perfect. There was a large living room area, full kitchen, and the bedroom suite was also very spacious. I was excited to have ended my search. The next morning, we were provided with a full course complimentary breakfast with a number of breakfast choices. This stay was great!! To top it all off, the price of the room was covered under the weekend's special and I paid less there than I would have paid for a regular room somewhere else. Thanks John and the Staybridge team for great customer service.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank WeLove2Travel321

Reviewed November 22, 2011

We recently stayed here for our son' s Family Day weekend from bootcamp. Had a large updated suite on the second floor equipped with everything. Full kitchen and fridge, two bathrooms and a nice size livingroom. Hotel provides everything a family could need, even free movie or games at front desk. Location is close to new shopping and dining, yet feels quiet. Great breakfast served in the morning too. Hotel staff was friendly and accommodating. Overall, a great value and would stay there again. Thanks Staybridge!

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank mmccd
Reviewed October 21, 2011

We stayed at holiday inn express for family day at Ft Benning in September. We wanted to go ahead and make reservations for graduation in October, but we needed a bigger room to accommodate more people. So we booked a suite at Staybridge. October came around and we showed up at the Staybridge to check in (to our room we booked a month in advance). They told us the room was not available, there was someone else in it and they couldn't "kick" them out. So my reservation meant nothing. So they told us they would give us 2 rooms(not even on the same floor). Which meant that we would have to split our family up which is why we booked there in the 1st place because they had suites.In the end the 2nd room they were giving us we couldn't even get into it until 5:30 at night because it took them 3 1/2 hours to clean it. There was no linens for the pull out bed. Never will go back! stay away from staybridge.

1  Thank j b
Reviewed October 18, 2011

This is a very nice hotel with lots of ammenities. This was my first time here and I loved it. Their breakfast included waffles, french toast sticks, bacon --- anything you could think of. I was in town for a family function and had the best time. You could even check out books from their library. Do not sleep on this place -- Excellent.

Reviewed October 13, 2011

Me n my wife stayed here traveling for our son graduation. The one bedroom suite is just like a one bedroom apartment. It was nice n the evening on Thursday they feed is. Nice place to stay booking in the future........thanks from the hardaways

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed October 13, 2011

I stayed here on October 11 2011 and my stay was excellent. The staff overall was very helpful and caring. The rooms I stayed in had two bathrooms, a king size bed in one room and 2 full sizes beds in the next room, also there was almost a full kitchen only thing was missing was the oven in the room, and 3 tvs. Mothers we know how that is when u have 4 children and they all like to watch or do something different. By far one of the best hotels I have stayed at in years.

Reviewed September 11, 2011

The Staybridge Suite in Columbus, Ga was wonderful. For the Manager's reception they served a home cooked meal of roast beef, potatoes, corn, and desserts. What a surprise that was. They even have a home theater located in the hotel for watching your favorite DVD rather than in your room. But, be ware of other Staybridge Suites. We stayed in one in St. Louis, Missouri and it was terrible. I was told that the one in Columbus was corporate owned and the other one might have been a franchise. Regardless it still bares the same name and should have the same standards. I almost cancelled this reservation based upon St. Louis and we would have missed out on one of the best hotels we stayed at during our 4,000 miles 3 week road trip.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family