“Great experience”

Motel 6 Columbus - Downtown
Ranked #42 of 47 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed May 1, 2014

This is the second time that me and my family have stayed here. The staff is absolutely friendly and helpful and will go out of the way to help you with any issue you may have. Yes there are things that need some work, but after talking to the staff I realized that due to it being under new management, it will take some time. They told me about the work he has already put in and the work he is wanting to get done in the next few months. I understand that taking over a hotel that already had issues, you can't fix it over night. It takes time and money to get it all done. So while this may not be the greatest looking hotel from the outside I think you should check it out and I believe you will agree that the staff is super amazing.

Room Tip: If you cant sleep with noise ask for a room not facing the parking lot.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Yogi P, General Manager at Motel 6 Columbus - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete TripAdvisor online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Kind Regards,

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed April 8, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed April 2, 2014

I had a great stay. The lobby was clean. The girl at the front counter was nice. And a company my every need. it was near everything that columbus has to offer. The Opera House and civic center and Museum. Will be visiting them again real soon..

• Stayed: March 2014
Yogi P, Manager at Motel 6 Columbus - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Kind Regards,

Reviewed March 31, 2014

After I booked my stay I started getting a little nervous due to some of the bad reviews. When I first pulled in the parking lot I was a little nervous due to the outside doesn't look the greatest. After going in the lobby I was very satisfied. The staff was super friendly and helpful. Yes there may be a few things wrong but that's due to the fact that it is under new management and he is doing his best to get everything done as fast as he can. My visit was so good that I have already booked my next stay in a month. Please check this place out for yourself before judging it. I believe if you book a stay here you will be just as happy with the staff as I was.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Crystal S

Thank you for taking the time to complete TripAdvisor online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Kind Regard,