“We had 2 rooms - one room had no hot water and the other...”

Motel 6 Columbus - Downtown
Ranked #44 of 46 Hotels in Columbus

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Columbus, Georgia
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I had a great stay. The lobby was clean. The girl at the front counter was nice. And a company my every need. it was near everything that columbus has to offer. The Opera House and civic center and Museum. Will be visiting them again real soon..

• Stayed March 2014
Yogi P, Manager at Motel 6 Columbus - Downtown, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete TripAdvisor online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Kind Regards,
Yogi Patel
Spring Hill, Florida
Reviewed March 31, 2014

After I booked my stay I started getting a little nervous due to some of the bad reviews. When I first pulled in the parking lot I was a little nervous due to the outside doesn't look the greatest. After going in the lobby I was very satisfied. The staff was super friendly and helpful. Yes there may be a few things wrong but that's due to the fact that it is under new management and he is doing his best to get everything done as fast as he can. My visit was so good that I have already booked my next stay in a month. Please check this place out for yourself before judging it. I believe if you book a stay here you will be just as happy with the staff as I was.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Crystal S
Yogi P, General Manager at Motel 6 Columbus - Downtown, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete TripAdvisor online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Kind Regard,
Yogi Patel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Columbus
Courtyard Columbus Phenix City/Riverfront
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phenix City-Fort Benning Area
Super 8 Phenix City
Super 8 Phenix City
#4 of 9 in Phenix City

Been to Motel 6 Columbus - Downtown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Columbus - Downtown

Property: Motel 6 Columbus - Downtown
Address: 1325 Veterans Pkwy, Columbus, GA 31901-2115 (Formerly Days Inn Columbus Downtown)
Location: United States > Georgia > Columbus
Ranked #44 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Columbus - Downtown 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Motel 6 Columbus - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Inn Columbus Hotel Columbus