Motel 6 Columbus - Downtown
Priceline
Columbus Marriott(Columbus)
$179
Marriott Hotels
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 5, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Yogi P, Front Desk at Motel 6 Columbus - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Reviewed July 2, 2013

This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. The rooms smelled bad and were not very clean. I did not even try the breakfast but the people in our group said it was not good. The building is very old and it looks that way. I think Days Inn had just taken on this property but I don't think it lives up to their standards.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Please accept my apologies for your inconvenience during your stay at our Days Inn. Our Success is measured by our Guest having a Pleasant stay. We are making positive changes that will impact our Guest stay. I sincerely hope you give us another opportunity to extend our hospitality. Please call us at 706-322-2522 when making your reservation

Reviewed June 19, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed May 30, 2013

my stay was 05/24/2013 ... it took over 30 mins to check me in... the lobby and the elevators were hot... the elevators did not have all working lights... the walls are thin and u can hear all the traffic on veterans parkway... the 1st room they put me in the automatic lock when u leave did not work and the panel where u stick the card in was loose... i went back to the lobby and asked for another room which took another 30+ mins... got to that room it was wayyyyy smaller than i asked for and i had to kill a roach that had got on the bed... that lock on that door took about a minute for me to get it to lock from the outside and the inside latch was broken... i felt very unsafe and will never ever return to that days in again! on top of that my check out time on my reservation said 12 noon and i had to fight so they wouldnt check me out at 11 am... then the room cleaners banged on the door super early at like 10 am and was trying to open the door to come in and i had to rush out of the shower so they would not walk in on me.... i have been trying to reach a manager over that hotel and have yet to get a reply.

Room Tip: IF u choose this hotel ask for a room not facing the main road and it will be just a little bit quieter... try NOT to choose this hotel at all costs.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Shonda2002

First of all I would like to apologize for the troubles you had at our Days Inn. We are making positive changes that will impact our guest. Our Success is measured bye our Guest having a pleasant stay. I sincerely hope you give us another opportunity to extend our hospitality. Please call us at 706-322-2522 when making reservations and my name is Janet if I can help in anyway.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

i should have known it would be a nightmare when it took 30 minutes to get checked in. I can over look that the room was outdated. but the bathroom was dirty and there was dead roach on the bathroom sink. the sheets didnt smell fresh and the covers made me itch ( I had to go purchase sheets). we were on the 2nd floor and took the stairs one day which smelled of urine. the pool was open but wasnt open. and just when i thought things couldnt get worse they sent someone around on the 2nd day to change the locks. with sparks flying over the room- terrorizing my 5 yr old- causing the smoke alarm to sound for 30 minutes. we were in town for a soccer tournament and this was the only hotel that had rooms available. and now I know why. when we asked for a later check out so we could check in just in time to get to soccer game. the front desk said it was against days inn policy. which was a lie because I have stayed at many days inn and did a late check out. Next time I'll pay the extra $100 night and stay at the marriott.

Room Tip: don't stay here!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

I would like to apologize for any troubles you had at our Days Inn. We strive to provide excellent service and accommodations at an affordable price. We are under new ownership and we are making positive changes that will impact our Guest. I sincerely hope you give us an opportunity again to extend our usual hospitality. Please call us at 706-322-2522 when making your reservation my name is Janet if I can help you in anyway.