“only choice in Columbus GA”
Review of Columbus Marriott

Columbus Marriott
Ranked #15 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
Atlanta, Georgia
“only choice in Columbus GA”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I stayed at the Columbus Marroit for several days on a recent business trip. My accomadations were very neat and clean. The service was excellant and I was treated with a great deal of warmth and sothern hospitality. Jasmine Smith at the front desk was courteous friendly and very professional. She went out of her way to be helpful in making my stay a home away from home. This is the only hotel I would stay in in Columbus as I have over the last 10 years.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
Riverdale, Georgia
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Jasmine really made sure I had a wonderful stay. She's very accomodating and friendly. When I checked in, I was not pleased with my room (it was located in the area that had not been renovated). By the time I came back from the office, all of my bags and belongings were in my new room with the plush and fluffy bed. I absolutely love the King sized bed here! I definitely look forward to staying here again soon.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

No problems at all. Great stay. Highly recommend this hotel. Stayed here a couple times on pass from Ft.benning. Very friendly towards military. Great location. Good restaurants. Can't complain about having a Starbucks in the lobby either.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

I knew this stay was going to go well from the moment I checked in. Jasmine at the front desk left nothing to be desired. I stay in hotels all over the country usually 2-3 times a week and by far this was a memorable experience. I give her service 5 stars and actually look forward to staying there again because I know I will be well taken care of. Thank you Jasmine!!!

Manama, Bahrain
Reviewed August 27, 2012

This hotel is wonderful; the beds are extremely comfortable and the rooms are very clean. The staff here is extremely professional and helpful. While on my last visit I need to extend my stay in the area and Jasmine from the front desk was extremely helpful and courteous in helping me with my situation. I cannot say enough about how much I liked this hotel. This facility is gorgeous. It is in an old looking building that if filled with a wonderful amount of character, I would not consider staying anywhere else in the Columbus Georgia area.

Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I didn't know much about Columbus (other than Fort Benning) but I've rarely been disappointed with Marriott. This time was no different. What a great location! The Riverwalk is fabulous! If you like walking, jogging, or cycling, you will not be disappointed. As for the hotel, I received excellent service from the time that I checked in.The entire staff made me feel so welcome! I had the pleasure of using the Concierge service and the food and presentation was great! Marriott, you've done it again. Whenever I'm in Columbus, it's the Columbus Marriott for me!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I absolutely love this hotel! The location was great and the staff was very friendly. Be sure to check out the local eatery Minnie's which offers great southern cuisine and it's within walking distance. Ms Jasmine was absolutely wonderful. She was very courteous and professional. The rooms are great and the bed was plush just the way I like it. I would definitely recommend.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Columbus
Courtyard Columbus Phenix City/Riverfront
Hampton Inn Columbus/South-Fort Benning
Hampton Inn & Suites Phenix City - Columbus Area
Hilton Garden Inn Columbus
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Fort Benning
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Columbus

Been to Columbus Marriott? Share your experiences!