“Review Coliumbnus Marriott”

Ranked #15 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
Toledo, Ohio
“Review Coliumbnus Marriott”
Reviewed November 12, 2011

We had very good experience. The staff was very friendly and cooperative. Room was nice and neat. There was no room for complaints.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
Columbus, Georgia
Reviewed November 11, 2011

Awesome stay. Nate Lokey really is a great critical thinker as he solved our issue with accomadating a group of girls for my daughter's birthday party. He was very caring and made every effort to make sure our stay was pleasant. I highly recommend Mr. Lokey for a pleasant customer experience. He exceeded my expectations and made my daughter's 10th birthday an enjoyable one.

Room Tip: Ask for Nate Lokey.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Altoona, Wisconsin
Reviewed November 8, 2011

I received excellent customer service when I showed up on a busy day without a reservation. They were able to get me checked in quickly and with a good rate. Bellhop service was helpful. Room was very good. The king size bed was unbelievably comfortable. The room was clean. It was very peaceful there. I was on the fourth floor with a view of downtown. The hotel lobby is beautiful, as well. The only issue I had was with the HD channels on my TV, but I didn't watch much TV and didn't report it until I left, since it wasn't a big deal.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Hickory, North Carolina
Reviewed October 15, 2011

My family stayed here for a wedding and we were all pleased with the rooms, the location and the friendliness of the staff. There were several weddings housed at the hotel and one group had an "after party" in their hotel room. The noise disturbed by parents. The desk was very nice and tried to get the group to quiet down. When they were still making too much noise, they offered to move my parents to another room to sleep, and also gave them a later checkout time. We were within walking distance of the Riverwalk, many shops and restaurants as well as the historical district.

Room Tip: We were in 401, closest to the elevator, but heard no noise from the elevator at all.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Council Bluffs, Iowa
Reviewed September 30, 2011

I found the Marriott to be conveniently located for my business requirements. The breakfast was very good though I'm glad it was included with the room. I also found the rooms to be very dated and in need of renovation though they were clean. The carpet had a large wad of something, perhaps gum, and the wallpaper was tattered and in need of replacement. The hallway smelled musty but that did not affect the room. If renovations are planned for this year, I hope this room isn't considered "done." The walls are thin so you're able to enjoy conversations in adjoining rooms.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed September 18, 2011

I came down to Columbus, Georgia for a wedding. I picked this hotel because the wedding reception was across the street. The hotel employees had great customer services. We checked in one room that had a dirty bathroom and the next room we checked in had a musty smell. The morning breakfast at Houlihans was great the 2 days I was there.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank lg2bizzy4u
Avondale Estates, Georgia
Reviewed September 13, 2011

Stayed one night when I was in town for a triathlon, which started on the Riverwalk that is across the street from the hotel. The front desk staff were warm & welcoming and were happy to extend my check-out time by an hour to accommodate the race schedule.

The nicely furnished room overlooked downtown and included both a microwave and fridge, both tastefully hidden in a unit beneath the flatscreen TV. A bike accident during the race left me with one arm in a sling, and the bellman that helped me move my things out of my room was great and made a difficult process painless. Overall, a great experience.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Columbus
Hampton Inn Columbus/South-Fort Benning
Courtyard Columbus Phenix City/Riverfront
Hilton Garden Inn Columbus
Hampton Inn & Suites Phenix City - Columbus Area
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Columbus
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Fort Benning

Been to Columbus Marriott? Share your experiences!