“DON'T GO”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #180 of 569 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed June 23, 2013

6 of us went to Logan's while in Columbus for a graduation at Fort Benning. Service was terrible and the restaurant was far from busy. Our waiter was inattentive while talking with coworkers. One order of only Nachos as a meal was delivered only after asking and everyone was half-way thru their dinner....no apology but an excuse it was on the wrong bill ???? 2 steak orders were cooked improperly and again, it seemed a shrug of the shoulder and an "oh, well" attitude. Only good thing, the peanuts were free!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

My mom and I chose this restaurant for a lunch outing. The food was good, but the wait tooo long for lunch. The waitress was not very attentive. We took most of the meal home for dinner. I would definitely be back when I have more time. Try the Bourbon Chicken or Mestique Salmon...both were great choices for $7 each with two sides!!! That is awesome!!!

1  Thank colsaries
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The food was good. Service was very slow. The restaurant could have been cleaner. Part of our party got food 10-15 minutes before the rest of the party did.

Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

I was craving steak, but didn't want to dine in.... They were helpful and courteous and te food was prepared quickly and tasted great! I ordered it medium and got exactly what I wanted!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Go somewhere else. The steak was tough, the chicken fingers cold, the vegetable skewer was terrible,it was cold and slimy. The bathrooms haven't been clean in what appears weeks. The girl that help us was nice but she didn't care if the food look look bad and didn't ask us it was okay. We set where you could see though the doors into part of the kitchen and the people working there were very clean, sorry that sounds bad but long hair and no nets I guess I would say very unprofessional looking might be better. I would go somewhere else. I go to a Logan's in Birmingham,AL and it is a very professional ran operation. These one in Columbus needs to take a lesson from the one in Birmingham.