“Good time!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Woodstock, Georgia
“Good time!”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We came as a small group and were seated comfortably immediately. Our service was quick, friendly and helpful. Nice atmosphere for informal meal and football.

Visited October 2012

Rochester, New York
“Great service, decent value”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I do have to qualify this review by saying I am a vegetarian, but I was with a group of nine family members, and this is the place they picked. I can always find something to eat, even at a steakhouse, but this place did not impress me at all. Any restaurant that lets patrons throw peanut shells on the floor is just trying to get away with less cleaning, as far as I'm concerned. If you like to drink wine with your meal, don't go here. Again, though, I'm flexible on wine, just like a choice of more than basically red, white and pink. But, people come here for the meat, and it seemed like the rest of my group was generally satisfied with their meals. They had steak and ribs, one had salmon. It seemed like a good value. Our server, whose name I didn't get, was really great.

• Visited July 2012
Moultrie, GA
“Good”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Was visiting Columbus and ate here. Food was good and our server was very attentive. Would go back.

Visited July 2012
Opelika, Alabama
“Loved it”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Their Grilled chicken salad is the best & They have great service!

Visited July 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Don't bother!!!”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I don't know about any other restaurants in this chain but this one sucks!

Ordered: a drink in a mason jar, pick 3 appetizer, rib eye medium
What I get:

Appetizers come: There is a hair fried in the onion bloom pieces. We tell the waitress andshe tells the manager. He comes and asks - what did the hair lool like. IT LOOKED LIKE A HAIR! He was very serious! Offers new onion thingys. I decline and ask for the buffalo chicken instead...... doesn't come until right before the check after asking twice.

Rib eye: comes well done and wasn't a rib eye!!!! Sent it back - I get it 20 minutes later.

Never did get my drink and never asked if I wanted a refill on my soda.

But the waitress did clean three tables!

We were seated near the kitchen. I didn't look at first but took a glimpse while leaving - NASTY!!!

• Visited July 2012