“OK Steakhouse, but great service”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #38 of 564 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Everyone ordered steaks all around. We had apps which consisted of the homemade chips and the fried asparagus. Very tasty. I ordered the flatiron steak, medium rare, with stuffed portobello mushroom. When I got my meal, I ended up with a shriveled up piece of well done steak and no portobello mushroom. My daughter ordered the small filet and said it was over salted. My other 3 companions however ordered other types of steaks and they were cooked perfectly and they had no complaints. The staff offered to cook me another steak, however, I declined as I didn't want my dinner mates to have to wait around for me to finish my meal. The restaurant did however take the meal off of our check. The waitstaff was very good and always refilled our drinks on a timely basis.

1  Thank questo

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We visited the location on Whittlesey Blvd. The restaurant was very clean and the service was impeccable. We ordered grilled river trout with steamed vegetables and a salad. We were impressed with the freshness of the food and the way it was presented. It was also very delicious. We finished with a grilled pound cake topped with cream and berries. We usually do not frequent chain restaurants, but found this one very refreshing.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Our party of eleven people ate here in July. The service was good and the food was delicious. Prices were comparable to most chain steak houses.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Food was good, but nothing special. Service was adequate but not extra either. So if you are looking for a typical Longhorn Steakhouse chain, this is a good one to visit.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

We had lunch after a Blue ceremony, so it just opened...the place smelled like @ss!??? The service was good one steak was cold, but the smell was too strong for me. Good service, same prices, needs to have the carpet cleaned or replaced.