“the best!”

Add it.
Krystal
Ranked #363 of 578 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed August 12, 2017

We had White Castle in Cleveland but they all closed up and left the state. I was happy to be able to get Krystal's while down in GA and it was very good!

Reviewed December 3, 2016

We had never eaten at a Krystal before so decided to try it out. The litle burgers were actually preety good and the boneless wings were, well, boneless wings, I happen to olny like the bone in so i might be biased.
The down fall of this one was the crew, not a very friendly bunch.

Reviewed October 12, 2016

Waited in drive-thru line 12 minutes before order was taken. After another 9 minutes without moving one car length (there were 3 cars ahead of me) I left. Not very good folks!

Reviewed June 14, 2014

The meal was dependable Krystal sliders. Burgers, fries, and, soda all fine. The entire place was relatively clean, but worn and dated. Add a counter clerk that really didn't want to be at work, and you end up with a so/so dinner.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I had been told how delicious the little burgers were so was eager to give it a try. The buns were very soggy and the meat mediocre at best. I got the sampler meal and was VERY happy with the chili pup and corn pup; so much so that we went back the next day and I went with all chili and corn pups and enjoyed that meal.