“Best meal of my life”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2018

I was invited to have dinner at Epic by a good friend when I dropped into town unexpectedly. We ended up st the Chefs Table in the kitchen. What an extraordinary experience. The chef/owner is charming, entertaining, and so talented. A trifecta. Dont miss this spot if you are in town.

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

We went here for my partners birthday celebration and this was absolutely perfect. The service was incredible the whole time, they were so attentive! The food was delicious, my partner had the bison steak and creme brule, I had pasta and the chocolate torte.i would highly recommend Epic and will definitely be returning!

Reviewed June 18, 2018

What a terrific dining experience in every way. One expects to receive excellent service and food from an "upscale" location and menu, but unfortunately sometimes one can leave disappointed in so many different ways, but at EPIC nothing was "amiss"...in fact it was all a "direct hit"! From the time we walked in until they walked out with us carrying my wife's anniversary bouquet that I had asked to be delivered and placed at our table for us, we were treated like "family royalty" on our special anniversary evening. If we asked for anything, it was immediately supplied and usually with an kind apology that we had even asked or waited a few seconds. All aspects or the meal were perfectly "on point" from appetizers to desserts (including a special "Happy Anniversary" message written in chocolate syrup on my wife's plate. The main course was of course delicious and we were advised on an excellent wine suggestion to compliment our meal and a delicious after dinner coffee to go with our terrific desserts.

Afterwards we were invited to meet the Master Chef and Owner, Jamie Keating and tour his kitchen and meet his team. What a privilege and joy to experience this place and all of its wonderful people and very special environment. Don't take this place for granted Columbus, we have a 5-Star, world-class restaurant owner, chef and business person here in every way (I'd give 'em 10 if the scale went that high), go as soon as you can and "show them your love and feel theirs in return", it will be worth every minute and every penny you spend! It's been said, "It doesn't cost, it pays."... All I can say is, this is the only time I have ever walked away from a first class, "fine-dinning" experience without one regret and the money spent made my wife and I feel we were the "lucky ones" that we got to experience their establishment! We're local but have dined primarily across the south in lots of "fine dining" locations and I can proudly say, will eagerly look forward to our next opportunity to go back and we will HIGHLY recommend this entire group, location, menu and ambience to anyone looking to receive "simply the best" for any type of "fine-dining" experience! If you haven't yet experienced EPIC and you'd like a fine-dining experience to remember, do go anywhere outside Columbus, just go there first, then you'll have a truly 5-Star experience by which to judge all others! God bless Jamie and all the rest of them!!

1  Thank U4122GWfrankc
Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

I took my wife here for our Anniversary. It was excellent. It is more than just a meal, it is an experience. The staff was patient and polite. Above anything else was there attention to detail. It was a crowning touch to our Anniversary. Thank you Epic staff!

Reviewed April 24, 2018

The service was excellent and food was even better. Worth every penny! I will definately be returning next time I am in Columbus.

Been to Epic? Share your experiences!