“Best restaurant in Columbus” 5 of 5 bubbles

Epic
Ranked #9 of 551 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Phenix City, Alabama
“Best restaurant in Columbus”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

I've written two reviews on Yelp already for Epic. This is my absolute favorite restaurant (and I lived in Atlanta for four years). The food, service, atmosphere, decor, and location could not be better. I love it. I know everyone is different, but I really don't understand the less than five star reviews for this place. I'd give it 10 stars if I could! :) A++++

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Lauren B

Florida
“Surprising Gem in Georgia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

While visiting our daughter and her husband who are stationed at Ft. Benning, we dined in their favorite spot in downtown Columbus. The restaurant is located on the river next to an old textile mill, with contemporary architecture that you might see in a larger city. We were seated at the "family table," a round and comfortable booth, by the charming and informative hostess, to begin our procession of delicious courses. The tasting menu ran the spectrum of trendy and classic cooking, but was all beautifully prepared and exceptionally tasty. We have eaten in many fine restaurants in this country and others, and the food and service here ranked with the best. The wine list is short but adequate. If you are ever in the area, don't miss the opportunity to enjoy this restaurant, where the whole dining experience is taken seriously by the chefs and staff, in a good way.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Sangestein
Ewa-Schofield Junction, Hawaii, United States
“I love this place!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

I love this place it has everything you can dream into a restaurant from the food, service, and atmosphere. I advise everyone to make appearance and dine this absolutely great restaurant!!!!

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Michael R
Columbus, Georgia
“Beautiful Decor”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

We liked everything about this new concept dining spot. However, the food, thoiugh artfully presented was just average. It was alot to pay for average food.

Visited June 2013
8 Thank junglemcll
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Did not feel welcom”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

In town on business with a group of five. Walked all the way down to this restaurant which is really hidden in super hot weather. Asked for a table for five in the nearly empty restaurant. Waited for appromately 10 minutes than left because we did not feel welcome.

Visited August 2013