“First class service, food and value in first class city of Columbus.”
Review of Epic

Epic
Ranked #9 of 568 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

What a great addition to our city. Decor is cool. Food was very good had trio of bites that were tasty and exotic. I had scallops whic were perfect. You know though the cauliflower was crap but my wife had halibut which she really liked. Desserts were interesting. Had fried apple donuts very good. Fried strawberries different. We then were invited into the kitchen and it was cool will be back for the chefs table. All staff were really top notch and worth your trip and value there for price

Reviewed November 20, 2012

the place is beautiful the food is ok but everything is kind of based on how they present the food with all the flatware changes for every course tricked up serving techniques left me unimpressed.
our server was great i just think more effort into the taste of the food and not all the gimmics it would be much better.

6  Thank bass1LagrangeGeorgia
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Epic is a great addition to the dining possibilities in Columbus. While there are many chain and several mom and pop restaurants in town, there has been an absence of fine dining until now. The new Epic restaurant has a stunning interior and the wine list and menu to match. I've eaten here 2 times so far and enjoyed both meals tremendously. I especially liked 2 of the tasting plates. One was the tempura oysters Rockefeller and the other was the gouda and grapes. Jamie Keating, the very talented and award-winning chef, updates the menu seasonally. The service has been excellent and I am looking forward to many more dinners at Epic.

2  Thank Cphillside
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Upon entering, you stop and think, "Are we really in Columbus, GA?" Great location, great decor, great service, great menu. Dress Code: Casual Business, so leave your flip flops at home. The food presentation was outstanding; however, one wonders if that is why our food was a bit on the cold side when served.... Great dining experience, nevertheless.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I have eaten here twice and enjoyed it both times. Columbus can't boast of a great number of truly unique and high quality restaurants but this one should rank right at the top. It has an intimate and elegant atmosphere with a very well done decor. The owner, Jamie, has put so much of himself into the food selection and preparation and in the color scheme his children helped select as well as in the artwork in the big famiy booth and it makes for a wonderful choice for eating out in Columbus. The food is delicious and not your average fare. The wine selection is another pleasant surprise and there is a good variety to choose from. My favorite item on the menu is the truffle macaroni & cheese and it is a serious guilty pleasure. The entree's we selected both times were delicious and I highly recommend the shortribs, and the seafood offerings. The quail was also quite good but if you are not a sausage lover, you might prefer another option. The servers are being well trained and I could tell that they are getting better. Our first visit was when they had only been opened a few days - the servers are much more professional and confident now that they have been at this a while. This location is enhanced by being in the renewed and recycled Eagle & Phenix historic old mill structure. I look forward to patronizing this establishment again and again.

1  Thank historyknut

Been to Epic? Share your experiences!