“decent hotel”

GreenLeadersBronze level
boca raton, United States
“decent hotel”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Nice hotel, breakfast was awful and we still had to go out for breakfast. Nice arrangement for hanging out and great location. The breakfast should have had more options. Towels should be provided daily.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Dudley, United States
Reviewed May 19, 2014

first time staying at this hotel, staff was all very friendly, all facilities were very clean & organized. Great selection on the FREE breakfast! there was a pool, a gym, relaxing lounge areas(s) & rooms were roomy & beds & pillows Super Comfy! Definately would recommend & stay here again!

Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
Reviewed May 17, 2014

We had stayed at a Hampton Inn on our first visit to Columbus and it was a very average room- on our second trip we decided to stay here since other members of my son's family were staying here. I was hesitant but pleasantly surprised. The rooms are HUGE and have everything one could need and for a lot less than we paid at the Hampton hotel!!

The breakfast wasn't all that great but it was better than nothing I suppose. The decor is very modern and bright. We enjoyed the outdoor firepit however it was a bit odd that it was right up to the parking lot.

Location is great with lots of restaurants and shopping nearby. We did not use the pool but it was VERY small and right up to the parking lot as well. Very odd.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
Reviewed May 16, 2014

the hotel itself was nice, good location, but the breakfast was heat up biscuts from walmart and oatmeal those were your only hot options...and they tasted like cardboard. The staff was good for the most part, but a few people acted like it was inconvient for them to give us towels. The shampoo/conditioner in the shower feww off of the wall. The pool was supposed to be open, but they decided to close it for cleaning at 12pm and not reopen it unil 6.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Karen C
Reviewed May 15, 2014

We were extremely impressed with is hotel! Staff was amazing. Hotel was clean and well maintained. It was a great location. When I worried we were going to have a problem with the check out time as we were attending my son's military graduation and we thought there was going to be a time conflict the staff was very kind and offered us an extended amount of time to check out. The reason I originally booked this hotel is we were traveling with a dog and it was pet friendly, in my mind that meant it would not be a very nice hotel, I WAS WRONG! I have already told people how pleased we were with this hotel and highly recommended it. My family and I traveled from WI to GA this was the best hotel we stayed in on our trip and the least expensive per night. I never have written a review for a business before but I was so impressed by this hotel I really wanted to share our experience.

North Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I thought the staff were friendly and great. Breakfast was always out early with fresh coffee. I was on a tight schedule and that was important to me. I had a couple of minor issues but if I'm in the area I'll stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Alexandria, United States
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Hotel is clean, safe, and modern. Breakfast is included, which was not displayed on the website. Reserved a larger room with 2 queen beds and 1 pullout sofa. When we showed up, the hotel had overbooked and given our room to someone else. We ended up getting a 1 king sized bed and one couch. Was OK this time, I only had a total of 5. Next timez++

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family