“Fresh New Concept” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersBronze level
Metro Atlanta
“Fresh New Concept”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

We really loved the fresh new concept of this hotel Te decor, the furniture, the open layout. The beds were very comfortable/ The fire pit area was nice to be able to retreat too. Kitchen was very wonderful. We will look to stay at other Home 2 Suites in other locations when traveling.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Elizabeth City, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

I was surprised to see the negative reviews because this was THE best hotel experience I have ever had. Number one reason for that - the staff was beyond INCREDIBLE! I work at a hotel myself, so I know what to look for. The general manager, Rachel, was so helpful, kind, cheerful, and was always smiling. She really helped me out with my rooms for me and my family and just went above and beyond. Every housekeeper we encountered asked if we needed anything, asked about our day, and talked to us as if we had known them all their lives. Everyone that worked there seemed to genuinely love their jobs.

The hotel was so modern and decorated wonderfully. The rooms are huge and have a pull out sofa and a FULL kitchen (sink, full sized fridge, microwave, lots of dishes, and even a dish washer). I will suggest to get a room that isn't near the fire pit - we were located above it and the people outside were very loud and easily heard. If I ever return to this area, I will be staying at this hotel again hands down, employee rate or not. Thank you, Rachel and staff for an amazing stay!

Room Tip: get a room that isn't near the fire pit
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

The hotel was chosen for my by the company I work for and I couldn't have been more pleased. The staff was the friendliest staff I have met; from the front desk to housekeeping to management, they wanted to know that you were being taken care of and enjoying your stay. The rooms were spotless, there's a nice patio area with a fire pit to sit by and enjoy the Georgia evening. The decor is friendly and comfortable... oh yes, the mattress, best hotel mattress I've ever had. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If you want a larger room or more windows, get one of the rooms on the end (room number 200 for exam...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Reading, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

I highly recommend this hotel to any traveler. The rooms are large, beds are comfortable, and the outdoor spaces are awesome....two gas grills and a seating area by the pool, and a large seating area with a fire pit on the other side of the hotel. Breakfast was good with excellent attention by the staff. The only negatives were a bathroom that is a bit on the small side.
This hotel is meant for extended stays but is great for large groups because of the gathering areas.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
saskatoon, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

Very welcoming hotel with modern practical rooms. Great price for our needs. We would return to this hotel in the future. We stayed in a Suite with kitchen pull out couch etc, there were 2 adults and 4 kids. The room and hotel was very accomodating for our larger than average family.

Atlanta, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

This was our first time at Home 2 and found the amenities exceptional. The size and space was enormous and the kitchen area was beautiful. You get a lot more than you pay for here. We would def. stay here again.

Chipley, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

This was our first experience with the Home2Suite brand and we were very impressed! The rooms were very spacious, comfortable and quiet. Loved the decor of the room ..every comfort was provided. Our service was excellent...I literally have no complaints. We are planning a stay in the summer at the same hotel chain in Charleston, SC!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Rachel L, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Columbus, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Ms. Beth,

Thank you so much for the nice review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to give us your feed back. I will be sure to pass your comments along to the other team members. We hope to see you again on your next trip back to Columbus!

Rachel LaMar