“A very busy, popular spot.”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #16 of 559 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Midland, Georgia
“A very busy, popular spot.”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Be prepared to wait. I sat at the bar the 3 times I have been here. Good service - felt a little rushed so the stool could be turned. Vegetable plate is. Great value. Rolls are to die for - melt in your mouth.

Charleston, South Carolina
“Terrible!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have been to Cheddars several times over the years with the last time being around 2010. After having had four bad experiences, I swore never again. The food was either bad, the service was bad, and in one case the bill was incorrect (along with bad food). I have never understood why Cheddars is so busy, or why they stay in busy with such lousy food and service. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank SEB8536
Columbus, GA
“Never had that good experience”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I've heard many great recommendations about Cheddars from friends, but whenever I go there to eat, I have the worst luck in getting a quality experience. Its usually a combination of excessively long waits coupled with bad food or bad service.

If you'd like to gamble for a good time, and ok to have that rare bad experience, then give Cheddars a chance. But if you want something more predictable, head to another restaurant within walking distance.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank jamesanderson75
Columbus, Georgia
“Superb”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

The price, quantity, and flavor of food is exceptional. I must say Lawrence is missed, he was awesome. It such a great place to dine, its always overflowing with patrons, however the service is not affected.

Visited March 2013
“Great food and experience”
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

I had heard of Cheddars many times before but had never been. There was a little bit of a wait but we went on the busiest night so it wasn't bad. We sat down were seen by our waiter. He wasn't the best server, but the food spoke for itself. I had the chicken pot pie and loved every minute of it. The flavors were great. It was also a great atmosphere especially for hanging out and getting to know people. Definitely a place to go to feel young, free and to just laugh and hang out.

1 Thank jfolds