“Busy, but worth the wait!”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #22 of 566 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I live in the area but have only eaten here three times. The only reason I haven't been more often are simply the lines are usually out the door. But I can see why. Great food, Great value, and Great service!! And to be honest, the wait really wasn't as bad as the lines look. I think I'll start going more often!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

The menu is huge, so many options! And their happy hour prices can't be beat. There is a family atmosphere but can also be a romantic date place.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Out of all the times that we have been to Cheddar's, I'm continually amazed at how low the cost of the food is to the portions and quality you get! I HAVE NEVER HAD A BAD FOOD EXPERIENCE HERE!! It doesn't matter the day of the week, this place is always packed and for good reason...weekends are especially crowded. Despite the crowds, they are well versed in dealing with large groups of people and although you may wait upwards of 20-30 minutes, it is always worth the wait.

The last time I ordered, I had the Shepard's Pie which was great. A huge pile of mashed potatoes with seasoned ground beef and topped with what I think is French's crunchy onion pieces or something. It's good! ALL PORTIONS HUGE!! My wife ordered the alleged buffallo chicken wrap when in actuality, it's actually 4 wraps. Seriously though, I know that the only advertising they have for this place is word of mouth but for what you get I can hardly understand how they even make profits but they do.

Overall, I will continually go here for an always positive experience. Only advice is to not underestimate the size of the appetizers, they are huge. Out of 4 adults, we ordered the spinach artichoke dip ($5) and the onion rings ($4) and could have stopped there and felt moderately satisfied.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

The service is good and quick. The food is good and the portions are large. You will need a bed when you leave.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Their prices are low and the food is great. Service was fast and I have no complaints on the taste. The only issue, which didn't bother me but may really bother another customer was that the ribs were not very warm. In a lot of parts they were actually cool. I know they are pre-cooked so they are safe and I don't mind cold chicken and ribs. I told the server the issue but decided I wanted to eat them as is and not have the reheated. Just a heads up for future patrons as the server told me it wasn't the first time she'd heard of temperature issues with the ribs.