“Great catering”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Traveled with a soccer team and picked up dinner for 20 to take back to hotel. Boys raved about how good the food was (grilled chicken, pasta alfredo, pasta w/meat sauce, salads, bread). So good and they made it so easy to feed 20 teenage boys.

1  Thank Catherine S

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Service good although not overly friendly. Food great, pasta really nice. Has improved since last visit, which was several years ago.

1  Thank JC00000
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Very Good service with large party and late arrivals. Carrabas has always been one of my favorite Italian restaurant's. Keep up the great customer service. The only negative thing was some of my guest meals were lukewarm, and one person order had mushrooms and he asked for no mushrooms because of allergies. OH NO! They were very fast with getting this corrected. I plan to return and hope this was a one time experience. Try the Linguine Pescatore (spelling may be wrong)...MY FAVORITE!!!

1  Thank colsaries
Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

My first visit to one of these restaurants. We enjoyed our visit, food was good, staff friendly and efficient. We recommend this location for Italian evening out.

1  Thank Sdcotton
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

The menu has wonderful options. They have selections for lighter calories and then the regular selections. I did get something from the lighter side and it filled me up and tasted great. Great Italian and wonderful music playing in the background. I'm always looking for a good atmosphere! I was also trying to decide on what wine I wanted. Our waitress wasn't very knowledgeable on wine, but did let me sample what I was trying to decide on at no extra cost. It is a place I will return to.

1  Thank jfolds