Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Columbus
Ranked #12 of 47 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I had a great experience. The Staff was prompt and friendly. Check in was a breeze and the receptionist was a doll. Rooms were nice and clean. The hotel itself was very clean and neat. It was Very memorable. I will definitely visit again. Will visit again!

• Stayed: March 2014

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I enjoyed my stay, the staff is wonderful especially Asia and Jasmine, they checked me in like they knew me forever, I say keep up the good work..... I think the new ownership will make a lot of guest happy. This will always be my primary home when I'm in Georgia!

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Just one night but it was restful. Pleasant staff, clean room, quiet place. Everything I expected from a Fairfield. The property is close to shopping, restaurants and airport. The only disappointment was that I left a USB drive in the room. The staff called me to ask if I want them to send it to me. Great! Drop it in the mail? Nope. They wanted a credit card number so they could send it FedEx.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 6, 2014

This hotel by far has the best staff ever. Every shift front desk was on point especially the young gal Asia who i talked with coming in from a very very long business meeting. I believe that if it wasnt for the kindness of the front desk and how willing they were to help there guest no one would really saty because the the hotel is itself was out dated and very dusty. Hopefully with the new companty taking over and the front desk staff they already have , the hotel will be renovated and become a hotel to recommend and remember. All in all, my stay was very peaceful and the upside to the roomm i stayed in was the very cool and comfortable bed.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 8, 2014

My wife and I spent the night here recently on our way to Florida. We almost always stay at Marriott hotels and especially like Fairfield Inns. However this Fairfield is below the average standards for Fairfields. It needs an update as the decor and furnishings are dated and worn. The bedding is also not up to current Fairfield standards. We are Marriott platinum members which usually accords some notice, however at this hotel, it was ignored

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 12, 2013

had a great time talking with the very nice receptionists at the front desk which made our stay bearable. as for the room, it wasn't clean compared to other Fairfield Inn's that i stayed at. there was a chicken mcnugget on the floor underneath the dusk cover, a stick spot on the side of the bed which i don't want to know what it is and finally a hair on the ceiling in the bathroom shower. i have no idea how a hair gets there but it did. i was running the Soldiers Marathon the next morning and didn't feeling like playing musical rooms so i just ignored it. i wouldn't stay here again if i was in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Hotel was "okay". We were able to get a military discount which made it appropriate for what it was. Room was clean and so was bedding which I was thankful for. The hotel though shows it's age. Everything is very outdated. Our bed in particular was missing a bed skirt which showed a yellowing box spring underneath. TV's and furniture all very outdated. Breakfast also needs a major 'sprucing' up. Almost every bagel I ate was stale, hard as a rock. And I wouldn't dare touch the food I saw the employee heat in a microwave with the door wide open to a cluttered dirty area. Hotel could use some TLC but overall average.

Stayed: October 2013