“Good Food....Slow Service”

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #56 of 569 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We had arrived right around the restaurant opening and thought we would be helped pretty quickly due to no one else being there, however, there seemed to be a very large to-go order that was priority. It took awhile for them to greet us and the person taking our order seemed like she rather be helping with the to-go order.
We ordered and sat down and it took quite some time for a salad, hummus, and a pita wrap. I think for being the only customer it took way too long. I think we would have enjoyed it more if they had just been a little friendlier.
We liked the food though---it was average Mediterranean, nothing amazing.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

After a 14 hour day on the road with little more than a small bag of peanuts and coffee, dinner had become important to me. As I was heading to my hotel I looked at possible options and saw Zoe’s Kitchen, of which was right behind my hotel.
Pulled them up on their website and ordered on line. Fast easy and a very good Greek – Med style menu.
Had the pizza loaded with fresh veg’s, portabella mush kabobs – sides were Greek salad and white beans; asked them to hold off the cheese. 10 mins later I waked over and was greeted with a very friendly staff and yes my dinner.
Although I didn’t have any feta or fresh mozzarella the food was outstanding but would have been blown away if I ate cheese. The café style rest would have been very pleasant to dine in.

3  Thank travelswithjh
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I've seen this concept a lot with sandwich places and Mexican food, where you place your order and bring a number to your table, but this was the first Mediterranean style restaurant I have seen do it. The food is delicious - I had the Shrimp & Zucchini Kabobs, which also came with rice, a small Greek salad, and pita. The other food coming out of the kitchen looked really good as well. Can't wait to go back and try something else! Especially great if you're staying at the SpringHill Suites or the Residence Inn, as it is within walking distance (and you don't have to cross the busy road).

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I really hope this place continues to do well. The food is fresh, healthy, and tasty. We ordered the hummus and pita, chicken kabob with greek salad, steak wrap with fruit, and chicken wrap with roasted veggies. This service was quick for how fresh the food was. The portions are big but we took home our leftovers and they were just as good the next day. This is a place where you can eat out but not feel guilty. It is nice to have a fast food restaurant whose menu is healthy and not full of processed junk food.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

All I have to say is...YUMMY! Everytime I visit Columbus I have to eat here! From light/health conscious to comfort food - this is the place to be :) I so wish we had one in Valdosta, GA!

1  Thank Stephanie N