“Good as Always”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2013

The Bonefish Grill in Columbus lived up to Bonefish's reputation of having great service and delicious food. We've eaten at several Bonefish Grill restaurants, and this one was as good as all of the others.

1  Thank Natasha B

Reviewed June 3, 2013

The bread is excellent! However we ordered clams for appetizer and they were gritty and even bit into a piece of shell - informed the waitress who said "sorry" and that was it. We also had Calamari which was very dry and rubbery. Our fish was good, the fresh veg was disappointing, but the side was good. Ambience was nice, staff was friendly and service good. Whether we go back or not is iffy.

1  Thank Civ31904
Reviewed May 19, 2013

If you like seafood, this restaurant has a nice selection. It's true that it's a bit pricey, but that's true of most seafood restaurants. The service has always been good, but the dining room is a bit noisy due to all the hard surfaces. The wine list could be better, because there are too few international selections. This is why I rated it a bit above average, but not great.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

My nephew had been to Bone Fish Grill in Augusta, GA and told me how much he and his wife enjoyed it. I had a business meeting over in Columbus so a friend rode with me and when I got through with meeting we decided to give it a try. For an appetizer we ordered a dumpling dish and it was very good. We both ordered the Salmon and thought it was very good. The garlic mash potato's had a strong garlic taste to them. Luckily they didn't give you very much. The corn chowder and crab soup was good but a little spicy we thought. . We both had water to drink and no desert and the bill was $53.00 We left a $10.00 tip. The service was very good and every one in there was very friendly

Reviewed May 11, 2013

To begin with, it was crowded, I understand that on a Saturday night. The person who seated us was not accommodating. Our server ask if it was our first time there and we said yes. He went on to explain some of the items on the menu but did not tell us we could have hot bread with dipping sauce by request if we wanted. It was only after we saw others getting bread at their table did I ask another server who told us it was by request only.

Food was good but small portions. My wife ordered a mixed plate of shrimp, scallops and steak and I think it was $27.95. When she got her order the steak was there like she ordered but only had 2 shrimp and 2 scallops. Our server never came back the entire time to refill our glasses. So, the food was good albeit small portions and the service was bad. I'm not sure we would ever go back.

1  Thank Ezriderga