“Good option for Monday night in Columbus.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #50 of 556 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Good option for Monday night in Columbus.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

We had trouble finding a local restaurant open Monday night. This was a good alternative. The mussels appetizer was delicious with a wonderful sauce. They had a gluten free menu with a good number of options, including two desserts. Fresh fish grilled to perfection. I generally don't like chains but this was a good option.

Columbus, Georgia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wedding night dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2012

It was amazing! The food was stupendous and that will be our anniversary spot every year no matter where we are. Complimentary glasses of champagne was good as well. Loved it.

Visited November 2012
Phenix City, Alabama
“Bang Bang Shrimp Rocks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

I must say I had a great experience at Bonefish.. My husband and I went and I ordered the bang bang shrimp for my meal, it was so good, can't wait to go back and get more.. The service was also good thanks to Kirstie our server. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. It can be a bit pricey but to me its all worth it! We will be going back real soon and hopefully get the same server.

Narberth, Pennsylvania
“Always a great choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

Excellent service. Went with the recommended crusted tilapia special and it was incredible. Also tried one of the special drinks, a Planter's Punch, which was good enough to have a second.

Midland, Ga
“Bang Bang Shrimp worth the price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

We went to Bonefish for our wedding anniversary dinner. We made reservations because the parking lot is always full! We ordered the Bang Bang Shrimp to start, and it is absolutely delicious. It's not as hot as the name implies, just yummy! I got the filet and crab cake combo with garlic mashed potatoes and succotash, and my husband got albacore tuna with jalapeño cream ( it was one of the daily specials). He also got succotash but got potatoes au gratin instead. Our meal was $63 but it was delicious, and a nice splurge for a special occasion.