“Decent.”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Last month I went out on a date to Houlihans and I was a little excited because I had never been an heard such great reviews about the place. My date and I arrived at about 8:30 pm and when we walked in there was a group of teenagers chatting with the hostess. It took her almost 4 minutes to even realize that we were there waiting. At that point I could begin to realize that the service was slacking a bit. After sitting down and ordering my chicken Alfredo, my date and I talked and talked and we noticed that our food was taking a long time. There were only 3 other guests besides us in the dining room yet our food took about 20 minutes (maybe more) to make its appearance. I must say that there was nothing special about my dish. I could go to Olive Garden to get better pasta and my garlic bread was a bit charred. Overall, the atmosphere in the restaurant was very nice but the service was slacking a bit. I have no desire to go back unless I'm accompanied by someone else who wants to go there. It seemed like the people at the bar were having a great time though. I'd recommend maybe going earlier than I did (8:30) maybe the staff won't be to relaxed and actually get things done in a timely manner.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Service is always great. It only took one minute to check in and service team is always very professional. And don't forget about that warm cookie.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

The staff knows the menu and is friendly and helpful. There is a wide variety of food and it is all delicious!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed at the Doubletree Inn next door. Having a captive audience, one would think that the food/service would be merely average, if that. The menu had good variety. We ordered from the small plates -- mushrooms, pizza and hummus were good choices. Service was very good -- quick, attentive, good knowledge of the menu. We would go back even if we weren't staying next door.

Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

We had a party of 6 plus 2 infants. We arrived around 6:30pm and were seated within 3 minutes. Our drink orders and food orders were all prompt. Our glasses were never empty. They had a wide variety of options and everyone at our table was pleased with their selections, but there was no "piece de la resistance." all in all it was better than average, but still forgetable.