“The first thing I noticed when I walked through the door...”

Wingate by Wyndham Columbus / Fort Benning
Ranked #4 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
Racine
“The first thing I noticed when I walked through the door...”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

The first thing I noticed when I walked through the door was the cleanliness. I stayed at another Columbus hotel a month earlier and the Wingate was a much nicer experience. The staff was friendly and the location was good. I would stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Amish D, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Columbus / Fort Benning, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Craig S,
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and were pleased with our property.

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you on your next visit!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Dothan
Reviewed May 9, 2013

This was an excellent overnight stay for my outpatient surgery next day. The earlybird cold breakfast was very convenient for my friend. Super quiet, restful night. I'll definitely stay again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Cornelia,
Thanks for the kind words about the hotel. I hope your surgery went well and hope to see back in Columbus for a vacation.
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This hotel was great. We only stayed one night but I wished we could stay longer. The rooms were perfect, clean, comfortable. Staff was excellent. There was HOT delicious breakfast for us in the morning. I loved it here. I felt at home. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat and I would definitely recommend to friends and family! Thanks Wingate for taking care of our family!

• Stayed May 2013
Amish D, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Columbus / Fort Benning, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Mona,
Thanks for the AWESOME review. We wish you could have stayed longer as well. Please think of us when you are in the Columbus/ Fort Benning Area, again. Amish
Merritt Island, Florida
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I was in Columbus for a family reunion and stayed at the Wingate. The staff was extremely helpful, friendly, professional, and accommodating. The rooms were very clean and bed was very comfortable. Our family had a very enjoyable experience and would highly recommend this property to everyone. Property was clean, neat and quiet location with restaurants and shopping nearby and all amenities on site. The place is kept clean from the parking lot to Pool area. Breakfast area was always fully stocked. I would recommend this place to my friends and family.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Becky,
Thanks for the wonderful review. We are always delighted to get a review like this. I will share it with my staff. Please come visit us again when you are in Columbus. Amish
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

Here for some business at Ft. Benning but travelled with my family with young adults. I was very pleased with cleanliness mad attention to detail from the room staff for each of the four days of our stay. The breakfast staff kept the food stocked and the service area sharp.

Close to restaurants and theaters but kind of hidden from view and traffic which kept things quiet.

Well done. We will stay here again.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Mark,

Thanks for nice review I will share it with my whole staff. With the Wingate is conveniently located by restaurants, shopping, movie theatre which makes it easy when you are traveling with the family. Something to do, for everyone. Amish