La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus North
$137
$109
$101
$94
Best Western Plus Columbus/ Ft. Benning(Columbus)(Great Value!)
$73
$92
Comfort Suites(Columbus)(Great Value!)
$97
$63
All reviewswingate by wyndhamcold breakfasthot tubenjoyed our stayfort benningroom was cleanfree breakfastnice hotelstaff was very friendlylocation is greatwould stay againthe hotel staffgreat place to staybusiness tripwafflesfront desk staffdina
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
CHIPLEY
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We felt right at home there. My wife had stayed there before and somehow , we were assigned to the same room as before. We really did like it there

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Our only complaint was the carpet. Although it looked fairly new, the one in our room was very dirty, stained and damaged particularly around the desk area. We rented a total of 3 rooms and ours (212) was much worse than the others. Also, there was no shower curtain when we checked in, but after notifying front desk, one was immediately installed and a snack package delivered--very nice gesture. All in all, a very comfortable stay at a great value.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

My only problem in our stay was the comfort of the bed. It was definitely in need of replacement. I woke with a horrible back ache. I very much enjoyed the 6 - 7 time in the lobby with everyone. Nice touch! I would stay again!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I was driving into Columbus from another state and I needed an early check in, the lady who answered between 9-945am was very friendly and accommodating. I'm really grateful that I was able to get a nice room real early to make my engagement. Thanks Wingate.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 18, 2012

This motel was in a good location with access to several good areas. The overall stay of the visit was above average.