“Not Bad For The Price”

Extended Stay America - Columbus - Bradley Park
Ranked #41 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
“Not Bad For The Price”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I normally stay at Extended Stay Hotel when I travel so I'm very familiar with this hotel chain. The lobby was very nice and Jocelyn at the front desk was very helpful and made sure to ask me if everything was OK with my stay several times. She was also on duty during check-out and she made the process very quick and easy. Plus Jocelyn was very friendly and easy to talk too with no attitudes.

I only have two complaints as far as this hotel is concerned and this is DIRTY CARPETS in the 3rd floor hallway AND in my room. The stains in my room were not bad enough for me to request a different room but they were clearly visible. My 2nd complaint was that the coffee maker didn't work but they had coffee downstairs for breakfast so the coffee maker issue wasn't a huge deal.

I would stay at this location again on my next visit to Columbus.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Bradley Park, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Ronald - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so pleased to learn that you enjoyed our friendly staff and convenient location. Still, I’m disappointed to hear that our level of cleanliness did not meet your expectations. Please know, I am working with the housekeeping staff to improve our cleaning procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated.

Again, thank you for the comments. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
McDonough, Georgia
Reviewed March 3, 2014

The button for the shower was broke. Called the front desk and the lady that answered hung up on us. Called again and a man answered and came up to the room to look for him self. He then left and came back after about 15 minutes with a hammer and a pliers and at least got the shower to trickle a little bit. Only had time for one of us to shower. Not a good start for the day. Customer service was not good and the shower was horrible but everything else was clean and okay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Sheldon F
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Bradley Park, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Sheldon – Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you found our hotel to be clean; however, I apologize for the issues you experienced with your shower. As well, I am sorry that our staff did not attend to your needs in a professional manner. I will be meeting with our staff regarding these issues to ensure they do not occur in the future. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at cbp@extendedstay.com.

Thank you again for providing us with your comments. We hope we have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience in the future.
Woodbridge, Virginia, United States
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Its clean and well kept, all the staff from Ken and Centia, Jocelyn, Michael to mention a few, and the housekeeper, all were great and very helpful. I cant complain about anything they had control over. Its a pity other guests cant abide by the rules and make life hard for the staff. I would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Wendy M
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Bradley Park, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Wendy - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your clean room and the service our staff provided, especially Ken, Centia, Jocelyn, and Michael. We truly enjoyed having you stay with us and it would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
Columbus ga
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Tried to check in at about 10:45 the young lady at the desk told me that she didn't have any rooms yet that it would be a while and anyway check in is not til 3 so I came back at 12 and Jocelyn ask me if she could help me so I told her that I had a reservation and she asked for my name and that's when the young lady that I dealt with earlier said I told her it was going to be a while needless to say Jocelyn took care of me and put me in a room.I couldn't get the window down in the room went to turn the heat on and the knob and everything else fell off .

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank georigapeach46
Montgomery, Alabama
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Excellent and efficient staff, very clean and great location. Near shopping, great restaurants and easy to get to and from this location. It is well lit and otherwise a very secure location for families. If you are looking for fancy furniture and room service, this is not for you. Best security and location for the money.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Columbus, Georgia
Reviewed October 7, 2013

My room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the kitchen facilities with the full size fridge were very handy. It was an adequate space for the reasonable price I paid ($58 a night). The staff that I interacted with, however, aside from just one person were all uninterested, distracted, lazy and generally ignored the guests they encountered. Having worked in the Hospitality Industry for over 5 years, I was a little dismayed at the lack of professionalism.

Room Tip: Does not have a restaurant or pool, so I picked "Average" as their rating. There wasn'...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Kristin P
Jacksonville, FL
Reviewed October 5, 2013

One of the staff (Jocelyn) was helpful and friendly. Others preoccupied and did not rush to acknowledge guest standing at the desk. Grab and go breakfast very slack and minimal, but the price of the stay reflected that. Good cleanliness, easy access, spacious room with kitchen, all needed items are present, bed was very good, my requests were met, several light bulbs not working, VERY quiet, the price is right, I would stay again when shopping for a low cost motel in Columbus, but would pick a pricier hotel when accompanied by another person or desirous of a nicer stay. All in all, I will probably stay here again when ultimate amenities are important. This hotel is rather secluded and quiet.

Room Tip: I was very happy to be on the top floor with a view of my parked car. I like window curtains open, b...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo