“Just Right...”

Ranked #41 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Just Right...”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

In my business, I travel a lot. It is comforting to book a hotel and know what I am getting before I arrive. This location did a good job of showing and telling what was offered but did not over promise and under deliver! Excellent location; anything you could need will be close by! Great staff; friendly and attentive to my personal business needs (packages daily). Rooms; not the WaldorfAstoria by any means but acceptable. When staying long term, the things I value most are a Comfortable Bed, Good Shower Head Pressure, and Good Coffee Pots. The bed and showers are above acceptable, but a 4 cup coffee maker just isnt enough! Overall this hotel is Just Right and I would recommend anyone needing a good room, in a safe, easily accessible location, with great staff at an affordable price.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank jkjaa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Coworkers and I travel 150 days a year, most are spent at extended stays. This location is convenient to shopping and grocery. Free gym membership during stay also helps. As for rooms, they are clean and stocked as you would expect. Full kitchen and flat screen, although channels are incredibly limited. For the money, very difficult to beat.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank thejaxdentco
Aurora, Colorado
Reviewed April 15, 2013

In the Columbus, GA area for business for the next month or so, we chose this hotel based on location and value. The rooms are comfortable, clean, and the staff is very friendly. The beds are pretty comfortable, the kitchens stocked with basic essentials. I just wish the kitchen had an oven or the property had a community grill set up. Plenty of nearby stores and restaurants as well. Overall, hotel is a good value and recommended.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Lebanon, New Jersey
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We booked this with the intention it had queen size beds coming from Jersey. Got all the way down there not only were they doubles the room stunk horrible. Be careful the pictures you receive are not what you get. It's ashame I know the rates are great but come on you don't have to lie to us to get us there. Shame on you.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Clean rooms, friendly and attentive staff.
Small hotel, location is good for travelers with vehicles. The city of Columbus is strange in itself as it is so spread out and there are very few or no sidewalks.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
ESH-RDO, Owner at Extended Stay America Columbus 1721, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for the recognition.

Columbus, Georgia
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Want to stay in a clean, quiet and professional environment? This is your kind of place! Rooms are clean, quiet and the entire property is well cared for. The staff is caring and professional at all times and the general manager, Kenneth, has bent over backwards to accommodate our every request.

I have been traveling on business for many years and have had some nasty experiences with long term hotels. Bradley Park Extended Stay is a breath of fresh air for any traveler. The first moment you walk in you're greeted with a warm smile and courteous professional service. The staff will go out of their way to accommodate any needs you may have and answer any and all questions to the best of their ability. Good service, clean and professional, great staff, quiet, and complimentary gym membership for the term of your stay. What more could you ask? This is a great place to stay and play in Columbus!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
ESH-RDO, Owner at Extended Stay America Columbus 1721, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
"Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

atlanta
Reviewed September 13, 2012

The room was supposed to be non-smoking room but smelled like smoke. It was advertised as a 1 bedroom suite but their definition of a bedroom is a half wall separating the bed and TV in the living area. The fridge was set at its warmest setting so it failed to function as a fridge and there was no ice machine to be had. The worst thing was that we arrived at 3:00pm to check in but were not allowed to get in our room because they were still cleaning it. I wanted to speak to the hotel manager to get a rate adjustment for the late check-in but that person was nowhere to be found for our stay. I was told we would receive a phone call from the hotel manger to discuss the issues with our room but I am still waiting for that call.

Room Tip: A good room is any room in another hotel
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank dennis r
"Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay America Columbus - Bradley Park. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

We know that our guests have multiple hotel choices, which is why we strive so hard to accommodate them with clean, comfortable rooms at an exceptional price. In order to meet the needs of our guests, we designate certain rooms for smokers and the rest for non-smokers. Guests who request non-smoking rooms should always be placed in an available non-smoking room. Clearly there was a regrettable error, of which I have made all of our staff aware, during your stay.