“Great customer service”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus State University
Ranked #37 of 47 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My family and dog stayed there for a week plus. The staff was really friendly and helpful the whole entire time. Breakfast was good that my kid ate it every morning and we didn't have to spend that extra money. Location was great. There were restaurants walking distance so we could get diner. Grocery store and liquor store are right across the street. We didn't brake the bank by staying there for almost two weeks. If your looking for a clean, affordable and customer friendly hotel this is the way to go in columbus. I live here now and when family visits, I always recommend their hotel even though I have one closer to my house. My family and I were very pleased.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank MykiBien
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus State University

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Visited this location for my son's graduation from basic training. My stay was for 4 days and 3 nights. I stayed in a king size room and brought my small dog. I was greeted with a smile and very helpful staff. The room was clean and comfortable. The best thing that happened was one day, the housekeeper came in and left me a note saying that she didn't vacuum because she didn't want to scare my dog (who was in her little house) and that she would come back later when i was there. Every time I encountered a staff member they were polite and helpful. The location is right across the road from a mall and many popular places to eat. Breakfast was good-waffles, muffins, cereal, toast, coffee, juices. The only thing that I would change would be a little bigger place for a dog walk.

1  Thank 846KarenW846
A TripAdvisor Member
brookshire
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I had visited the state of Georgia several time in the past and want to go back.. I made reservation in one of your hotel in.Columbus Ga. The staff was very friendly and helpful in giving direction around the city.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I have to stay out of town once per week. This is the only place I will stay now. The rooms are always clean and comfortable and the staff are excellent. They are efficient and friendly. The beds are comfortable and the new TVs are great!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

My problems with this hotel started before I got there. Made my reservation online. I got a confirmation number from LQ.com but did not hear from the hotel I called three weeks before I was to be there. The woman who answered phone was rude. My confirmation I received did not match what she had. I called twice to fix it. A family member called to get info and was treated rudely the reservation was wrong when we got there. Again the woman wad rude

• Stayed: November 2012