Sleep Inn
$59
$137
$109
$94
Best Western Plus Columbus/ Ft. Benning(Columbus)(Great Value!)
$73
$92
Comfort Suites(Columbus)(Great Value!)
$97
$63
All reviewspocket doorwafflesroom was cleanstayed here for one nightmy sonnon smoking roomfresh fruitstay there againhot breakfastfirst floorbooked this hotelwaffle makereasy accessstaff was very friendlyarmourftgeorgia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 25, 2014

We have stayed at this sleep inn several times in the past year and love staying there. It is very clean and well maintained and the staff especially the manager are very nice and friendly. It is close to shopping and restaurants and easy access to Ft. Benning.

Room Tip: any and we loved the suites.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Yogi P, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2014

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to write a review of our facility. We are pleased to hear that out of all the hotels in Columbus, Georgia you prefer us. With out guests like yourself taking the time to let myself and my staff know how we are doing, and what areas we need to improve on, we can not continue to grow as a staff. We truly enjoyed having you as our guest, and we hope to see you again in the near future Sleep inn & Suites in Columbus, Georgia .

Kind Regards

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Came to town for Family Weekend with our son who is in Ft Benning for Basic and We couldn't have asked for a better stay. Close to base (about 4 miles) The staff was extremely friendly and were always more than willing to help.
David was very friendly and even brought some OJ up to our room for my husband who is diabetic. We didn't even have to ask!
The room was fantastic, looked EXACTLY like the picture on their website.From the Lobby to our room everything was very clean. Breakfast was great, danishes, muffins, fresh fruit, yogurt, biscuits, eggs, oatmeal, grits, cold cereal, apple juice and OJ. As well as fresh coffee offered all day long!
No onsite Fitness Center but if you ask at the desk they will give you a pass to the Gym down the street about 1/2 a mile. You would be missing out if you didn't stay here while visiting Columbus!
The only downside was that we had the 2 room King Suite and we wished it had either 2 bathrooms or a larger bathroom. No complaints here!

Room Tip: Although we had the 2 room suite I could not imagine there is a bad room in the whole place! Everyone I spoke with was more than happy with their rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Yogi P, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. We were pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We take great pride in our customer service, and without guests like yourself taking the time to let us know how we are doing, we would not know what areas we are excelling at, and what areas still need improvement. We hope the next time you are in Columbus,Georgia we will see you again.

Your Sincerely,

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Highly recommend it. Great service and friendly staff. Great location. Close to the base so we didn't need to travel far to go back and forth. Close to a lot of stores. Just a very convenient location. Very great atmosphere. Great family like atmosphere. I enjoyed the stay very much.

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear Hutchinsonjr,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed a clean and comfortable stay at the Sleep inn & Suits Hotel in Columbus, Georgia. Our goal is to impress all of our guests, and I'm glad to hear we achieved that. If you find yourself back in Columbus, Georgia please allow us another opportunity to host you.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I stayed here at the end of March when I booked my room I received a call saying that they had no king beds, but then was told that I would be taken care of...when I arrived I was greeted by David very nice front desk staff who gave me the suite room at the same rate that I booked a king room...I was overjoyed. Will be making this my hotel of preference every time I visit Columbus.

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear Valerie

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. We were pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay here at the Sleep Inn & Suites Hotel in Columbus, Georgia. We hope the next time your travels bring you through the Columbus, Georgia, we will see you again.

Kind thanks,

Reviewed April 13, 2014

I stayed here on April 12,2014 and the service was great. I was tired from my trip and fresh coffee was served to me as soon as I walked thru the door. My room was clean and didn't smell like smoke, and the bathroom felt like home. The bed was so comfortable i slept like a baby. No sounds from outside just pure comfort. When I checked out my husband forgot his iPhone and left it on the bed stand, we didn't realized it until 25 min after checking out, but when we returned to look for the iPhone, the desk clerk had I in his hand, holding it up in the air and smiling. That's why I'm giving this rating 5 stars. I love clean hotels and honest people. Thanks Again Sleep Inn!!!

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear Mshillmarshall,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review the Sleep inn & Suits in Columbus,Georgia . The staff and I were pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope the next time your travels bring you through Columbus, Georgia. We will see you again.

Thanks again,