“I enjoy staying here”

Ranked #17 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
McDonough, Georgia
“I enjoy staying here”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I have been staying at this location for business for quite some time and every experience has been a good one. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The rooms are clean and spacious. I stay here nearly every time I go to Columbus.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Jim S
Yogi P, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Sleep inn & Suites in Columbus, Georgia. Our team is much encouraged to do our best for our valued guests. It was great to hear all the things you enjoyed about your stay every time stay with us.. On behalf of our entire team, we really appreciate that you took time to let us know how we are doing. I will be sure to pass your comments on to the staff!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

The beds were very comfortable, the hotel is quiet and the staff is friendly and professional! It was only a 20 minute drive from the hotel to fort Benning and it was pretty close to a few shopping centers with great places to eat. I had excellent house keeping personnel and an overall enjoyable stay.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Ashleycoutant
Yogi P, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Sleep inn & Suites in Columbus, Georgia.we are delighted to read that you enjoyed staying with us and found your room and our staff to be very satisfactory. We appreciate You and look forward to seeing you again soon
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Friendly staff, well-kept rooms with great amenities. I was at Fort Benning for a school and had an excellent experience staying at this hotel. I would certainly recommend this hotel to others. The manager, David, and his staff were always kind and courteous and really made sure that my stay was comfortable. I stayed at a couple other hotels on my way out to Ft. Benning, and this hotel was by far the best in terms of quality and value.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank HJW123297
Yogi P, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
On behalf of our entire staff, thank you so much for your kind review. I will pass the positive feedback to my staff.Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again in future.
Aiken, South Carolina
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I have used Sleep Inn several times for different occasions. It is located close to restaurants, stores, the mall, and Ft. Benning. The staff is awesome! They are friendly, helpful, and full of energy. The rooms are a nice size, clean, and affordable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Yogi P, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, December 24, 2013
On behalf of our entire staff, thank you so much for your kind review. I will pass the positive feedback to my staff. We strive to have great service and accommodate our Guest the best we can. We hope to see you soon at Sleep-inn & Suites in Columbus,Georgia.

Your Sincerely,
Yogi Patel
Homeless
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

We were PCSing and needed a hotel that could accommodate my family of 6. After leaving their neighbor hotel, we chose Sleep Inn.
From the first day we arrived until the moment we left, we had an amazing experience. David, the manager was very friendly, courteous, and kind hearted. He greeted me every time I came in. If he didn't see me in the morning for breakfast, he would call me to ensure all was well and we didn't need anything.
The rooms were of a good size. The decor was beautiful.
I can't say enough good thugs about this hotel and our visit. I would definitely stay here again!
Thank you David!

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank RelocatingFamily
Yogi P, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, December 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. It is not often that someone goes into that much detail in a review and let me assure you it is greatly appreciated. It was great to hear all the things you enjoyed about your stay and that you enjoyed the property, staff service, and the rooms. I cannot wait to share this with the entire staff of the property. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Steele, Alabama
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I stayed here while working construction in the area. The price was affordable and the hotel staff was always nice, helping me with directions and restaurant suggestions.

The hotel is well maintained and centrally located.

I will stay here on future trips and recommend to family and friends.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Mr. Tim,

Thank you for the kind words regarding your stay at our Sleep inn & Suites Hotel in Columbus, Georgia. Our team is much encouraged to do our best for our valued guests. We hope to have the privilege to serve you again in the future.

Kindest Regards,

Yogi Patel
Reading, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I stayed at the Sleep Inn twice when traveling to Fort Benning for family pass and graduation. As someone who never traveled to this area before, I was very skeptical about choosing a hotel, and looked to online reviews to help guide my decision. As a young couple, my boyfriend and I do not have the funds to stay in an overpriced hotel, so we looked to more affordable options. Unlike other hotels I've stayed at, the Sleep Inn offers a great stay at a great price! When arriving, we had a little mix up at the front desk due to room numbers accidentally being switched; therefore, we were given a different room than I reserved. Honest mistake! The man working at the front desk was extremely apologetic and assured us that if anything was not up to par in our room to let him know immediately. The room was excellent! Upon opening the door, you could immediately smell how clean the room was. The room was clearly updated, and was not the typical plain hotel room you get at an affordable price, The beds were comfortable, the room offered a refrigerator and microwave, as well as a flat screen TV. In addition, there was free wifi available, and being on the 3rd floor, we had excellent signal and were able to use the wifi with ease. Friends of ours stayed at a different hotel in Phenix City for graduation and complained how loud it was - the Sleep Inn was super quiet, offered easy access to the Columbus airport, stores, highway, and restaurants. Overall, a great stay, and I would definitely recommend the Sleep Inn to anyone traveling to Fort Benning for family pass or graduation!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank AshleyY026
Yogi P, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, December 21, 2013
Dear Ashley,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Sleep inn & Suites in Columbus, Georgia. Our team is much encouraged to do our best for our valued guests. It was great to hear all the things you enjoyed about your stay . We truly value your business and look forward to having you back in the future to create another relaxing and convenient stay!