“Military Guests”

Sleep Inn
Ranked #20 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
“Military Guests”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

After flying all day the lady at the front desk recommended two great places to eat. The next morning David gave us a map of Ft. Benning to make my adventure over to the base easily navigated. They took pictures of my son and I. When I brought a list of to-dos that my son was craving since being in basic training they gave me guidance on those as well. The staff made my family/graduation day with my son very memorable. That's what it was all about. Great staff, location, value, and stay! Highly recommend.

• Stayed August 2013
Yogi P, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
Here at the Sleep Inn we strive to provide excellent service and accommodations to our Guest. Our success is measured bye our Guest. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to let us know how we are doing.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Lewistown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 2, 2013

A pleasant experience. On arrival the folks at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. Our room was excellent and the breakfast was typical for a hotel such as this one. There were plenty of restaurants very close to the hotel. I would return.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank traveler460
Yogi P, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
We would like to Thank You for giving us your feedback and That's What Sleep Inn is striving to do have excellent service and accommodations. Please come back to see us soon.
Winter Haven, Florida
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Our son got married in Columbus, and we had a block of rooms here for family and friends. Everyone was satisfied - no complaints. The front desk was very accommodating. They allowed us to use the breakfast area for a supper we brought in before the wedding. That was convenient! The breakfast area was small but never overcrowded, even though there were soccer teams there, too. And our rooms were very quiet.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Yogi P, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
First of all we would like to say Congratulations on your sons wedding and also Thank him for his service for our Country. We appreciate you taking time out of your schedule to let us know how we are doing. Hope to see you again soon.
Bomoseen, Vermont
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We just arrived home last night from our trip to Georgia in which two nights were at this hotel. My son graduated from Basic Training at Fort Benning. We found the two nights at this hotel very satisfying. The staff was pleasant and accommodating, as we were traveling with a baby and needed a bed for him to sleep in. The room and other areas of the hotel were clean and comfortable. The breakfast was nice. We were on the 4th floor and the internet connection was slow, but usable. (expected when so far away from the source) We would DEFINITELY stay here again and this is possible when my son graduates again after additional training.

Room Tip: If you are an impatient person, choose a room on a lower floor so you don't have to wait for the...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Yogi P, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
On behalf of Sleep Inn I would like to thank You for taking time to let us know how we are doing. We strive to have great service and accommodate our Guest the best we can. We hope to see you soon.
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I was in town for a wedding and I needed a place that had a good location since I would be driving around town helping with the preparations. It turns out it was better then expected. There were many restaurants and shops nearby,very convenient. The room was great, well designed and clean. No problems whatsoever. The breakfast and Wi-Fi were flawless. The staff was extremely caring and helpful. I highly recommend this hotel, it has all I needed and wanted.

• Stayed May 2013
3 Thank mikeypat90
Yogi P, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
First of all our guest is the reason for our Success and we strive to provide great service and accommodations. We hope to see you again soon at the Sleep inn.
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Reviewed May 14, 2013

My husband and I were in Columbus for our sons graduation from Basic Training at Ft. Benning. We had never been there before. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Went out of their way to help us. Housekeeping did a wonderful job! Room was very clean and comfortable. Had many amenities(i.e. Hair dryer, Ironing board/iron, microwave and refrigerator...not to mention a very nice big screen t.v.w/free HBO and Free Wi-Fi) It was too cold to go in the pool, but when we return for our sons graduation from Airbourn, hopefully it will be warmer!! And Yes...We will definitely be returning!! Can't beat it for the price...Could have stayed somewhere else and paid more money for less. Location is perfect! 10 minute drive to the base and many places to eat nearby.

Room Tip: *Entire place was quiet and peaceful. We shared the floor with a college baseball team and did not h...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank Lynne B
denys g, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Thank you for your son's service to our country. I also appreciate you taking the time to post a review. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all of our guests. I will share your kind words with our Hotel Team members. We look forward to your next visit at the Sleep Inn Columbus, Ga.
Columbus, GA
Reviewed April 21, 2013

This is the first time that I have stayed here since they remodeled. The place is lovely, the service is great, the place is clean and the staff very helpful and friendly. I will stay here again. The location is very helpful when I am visiting family.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
6 Thank Jane R
Yogi P, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
We at the Sleep Inn would like to thank you for letting us know how we are doing. Our Staff here at the Sleep Inn strive to provide great service and accommodations to our Guest. We hope to see you soon.