“Great little Cafe”

Ranked #19 of 566 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Cafe Le Rue, The only Authentic Cajun Restaurant in Columbus, Georgia. We are conveniently located in The Landing's on Airport Thruway. Right next to The Sample Shop and opposite Apple bee's. We have a diverse menu which will cater to a wide audience! Yet we have not compromised on the classics..Which made them so! Our prices are competitive and very reasonable averaging 7 dollars for lunch and 14 dollars for dinner.We are open for lunch everyday and have lunch specials starting from 7.99, And open for dinner Monday thru Saturday.We also have outdoor seating under our covered patio making it an ideal spot for a romantic evening.We also cater to large parties, special tailor made menu's available and prices according to your choices and budget.Google us for more information and we will be glad you picked us to be your special dining choice.
Reviewed July 17, 2012

They had great homemade cajun dishes. It is a cute little cafe, and we were surprised by the quality of the food. It was fresh, so it does take a little time, but well worth it.

1  Thank loves_photos

Reviewed July 5, 2012 via mobile

Dinner, wine, and appetizers were outstanding. Can't wait for my return!!

Reviewed June 9, 2012

I have been here several times in my travels. Very small place -- really consistent in food, service - a very nice break from the sea of surrounding fast food options.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

The atmosphere was great! I loved the little outdoors set-up this restaurant has. The food was full of flavor (I had the catfish dinner, my hubby had the shrimp po-boy) and the dessert was a perfect treat at the end. The portion sizes were good, but I wish that the hushpuppies could have been served as a side dish and not only as an appetizer. Other than that, everything about this place was good. We will definitely go back!

Reviewed May 3, 2012

dunno how authintic is it (cajun) my wife said no. but the food was great all the same. i had red beans and rice (w/ anduillie) very good. beniets also tasty.

1  Thank ethn