“1. Although I have AAA and presented my card at check in I...”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Columbus/Near Fort Benning
Ranked #31 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
Bainbridge
“1. Although I have AAA and presented my card at check in I...”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

1. Although I have AAA and presented my card at check in I did NOT receive my discount.
2. Although breakfast was suppose to be proved...there was no coffee, juice or much else. We went to McDonalds instead.
3. It took FOREVER to check out. We must have been the first of the day to check out and no one or nothing was ready.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Ken F, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Columbus/Near Fort Benning, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. I apologize your check out experience was less than satisfactory. I am glad that we spoke on the phone, and I could explain your bill better to you and we confirmed that you did your receive your AAA discount. Our rates tend to go up when you upgrade your room type. I apologize our breakfast was not setup at 6am on the weekend. Our breakfast does not generally start until 7am on the weekends. I have spoken with our staff to ensure we do have a little bit of our breakfast items set up early for our early morning risers. This will prohibit this from occurring again. Again, we appreciate your feedback and we look forward to having you stay with us again next month.

Ken Floyd

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Chandler
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Considered this place a good value and easy drive to Ft. Benning. Only drawback might be no restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Ken F, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Columbus/Near Fort Benning, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thank you for the great review! Our staff does a tremendous job for our guests. Thank you for recognizing their efforts. We appreciate all of our guests' feedback. We look forward to having you stay with us again. If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us directly.

Ken Floyd III
Plano, Texas
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Staff was very friendly. Thermostat was not working in first room - could hang meat in it. Got another room without issue. Clean, comfortable room. Breakfast was nothing to write home about, but it was fresh. Very convenient to Fort Benning.

• Stayed June 2013

Ken Floyd III
Travelers also viewed these Columbus hotels
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Columbus Fort Benning
Candlewood Suites Columbus Fort Benning
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Fort Benning
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#19 of 46 in Columbus
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Columbus North
Wingate by Wyndham Columbus / Fort Benning

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Columbus/Near Fort Benning? Share your experiences!