“Very pleased and close to Fort Benning.”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Columbus/Near Fort Benning
Ranked #31 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
WAGONER
“Very pleased and close to Fort Benning.”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We were very pleased with our stay at Microtel. I was pleased with the cleanliness and also with the friendliness and willingness of all staff to make our stay as comfortable as possible. We made reservations to stay again next month when our son graduates at Fort Benning.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Ken F, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Columbus/Near Fort Benning, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
We are so very happy we could accommodate you and your family. We really appreciate your feedback. We look forward to having you all stay with us again. Thank you again for the great review. If you have any questions or should need anything, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. 706-685-2305.

Ken Floyd

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Wauchula, Florida
Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

I've been staying at this microtel off & on for a year. All around great place to stay. Very nice staff & facilities.

• Stayed October 2012
Thank you for your positive review. We really enjoy having our repeat guests back with us. Thank you for the taking the time to review our hotel. We are in this business because of people like you. Thank you again. If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. 706-685-2305.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I stayed at the microtel in September and october to visit my husband who's stationed in fort benning. The hotel is great! Clean rooms, good breakfast and the nicest personal!!! Especially the manager and the girls at the front desk are awesome!!!!! I would come back here any time!!!!!
I had no problems with the reservation and recieved a discount on my second stay! I can really recommend this hotel!

The location is not the greatest. It costs about $10-20 to get to fort benning, depending where you are going and it costs $15 to the peach tree mall off exit 7 and $20 to the strip mall! I would recommend a rental car! It's worth it!

• Stayed September 2012
Thank you for the great review! I am so very glad we could accommodate you on your travels to Ft. Benning. From myself to all of our staff, we really do enjoy having guests like yourself stay with us. If you should need future accommodations or have questions, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. 706-685-2305.

Columbus, Georgia
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Our names are Tony and Eugenia Avery, I just want to say that we've travelled across the country and stayed at many Microtel hotels! But this location was the bomb! the person at the desk was very courteous, smiled the entire time. The breakfast person Karen Lamb made us feel like we were at home. Not only did she treat us well, but I noticed that she also assisted two partially blinded men in their selection of breakfast! We also had a problem with the water in the sink. But within 5 minutes the maintenance man had corrected the problem. Now that's what i call great service! That made my wife and I want to stay an additional day. I want to say, This is the kind of Microtel I would recommend to anyone traveling to Columbus, Ga. Please keep up the good work. The breakfast person and maintenance person both said "we aim to please". Thank God for people that love their jobs that they will go out of their way to make sure that customers are satisfied !

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for such a great review! Karen and Johnny both do a fantastic job for us. Thank you for recognizing their efforts. Our staff does a wonderful job of going out of their way to take care of all of our guests. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you stay with us again. If you should need future accommodations or have questions, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. 706-685-2305.