“So glad we got one!”
Review of Newk’s Eatery

Newk’s Eatery
Ranked #115 of 582 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

Have stopped in Newman several times and really enjoyed it. Was so glad we got one and I was not let down. Great service at a price that is reasonable. Our service was fast and the food was so good. We had pizzas and baked Mac-and cheese. Just glad we got one!

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Similar to Panera bread or McAllisters. Soup was good and cheese sandwich was excellent. Still a bit overpriced for soup and sandwich.

Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

I was disappointed after reading the other reviews...the food was mediocre...salads were ok, pizza was ok...soup was not ok...lobster/crab bisque was orange and covered in onions! I assumed there would be a small piece of canned seafood in it but no...nothing...and orange! Be prepared to wait... very slow service. Perhaps they are still working all the kinks out...not sure but overrall not a great experience.

Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ate here on a date recently and we ordered 2 Margarita pizzas (I added pineapple to mine of course).
The pizzas were made to order, fresh and hot. My only complaint was the lack of sauce they used. There was sauce on the pizza, just not enough so it seemed kind of dry. The pizza was definitely tasty, but next time I will ask for extra sauce. There's plenty of other items on the menu besides pizza.
The staff was very nice and the restaurant overall was very clean. It's suitable for friends, couples, families, children and even business lunch. I'd go back again and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone else.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

I love the options this place has. But if you only order one thing...you must get their cake!!! Huge slices and yummy!!