See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

I booked for five nights and stayed four. The first room they put me in was in horrible disrepair and smelled of cigarettes to the point of being sick and also did not have the fridge or microwave that I payed for. The young woman at the counter was actually super nice and helpful and moved me to another room that had a fridge and microwave and smelled slightly less like an ashtray in the bottom of a trash can. However, it only had two tiny little pillows on the bed. I asked for more pillows and she looked and said she was out but ask again tomorrow. The next day, I came back from work and the room key, which already took 26 attempts of sliding it through the door lock to make it work, no longer worked at all. The asked for a new key, got one, and it barely worked as well. I asked for more pillows and the guy never once acknowledged I was asking him another question. Whatever, I was too tired to care. Day 3, I come back from work at 6:00, and low and behold, my key no longer works. I go back to the office and waited for over an hour, called the number, walked around the hotel, and never could find an employee. I ended up having to stick the key in the door jamb and pop the door open. Btw, it was very easy to pop the door if that makes you feel more secure about staying there. Day four, the first thing I do is go to the office and get a key, the dude was cool about it, gave me a key and I walk up to find my refrigerator pooped out and all of my groceries went bad. Went back to tell them, and no one was there, walk back again and find roaches running around. Day five, I left early.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank Bradley H
Reviewed May 30, 2017

This was the worst hotel that I have ever stayed in. I am a Choice Member and I was not treated as such. The 1st room I was offered had a very strong drug smell in it I had to vomit as soon as the smell hit my nose. I pulled the sheets back that large brown stains were on the sheet in eye sight so I know that the housekeepers seen the stains.

Moved to another room and it was not better just less stains on the sheets. I had to go to the Family Dollar down the street to purchase top/fitted sheet, blanket, bath towels, wash clothes, and soap to use due to the room nothing being in the condition to sleep comfortable in.

Items missing from my room! Brand new bottle of Chanel Chance Perfume value $120.00 and a pair of blue jean high heel shoes value $ 50.00! I reported these items missing from my room to the front desk attendant and nothing was done about it. He only said to me that "nothing was in lost and found" and that was it.

Please and I repeat Please do not stay at this location under no circumstances it is a Classic Dump! I only stayed at this location because it was the only place that had any rooms available. I originally booked two night but after the 1st night I cancelled the second night. I took a chance and sleep in my car!

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank Kenyata R
Reviewed May 28, 2017

What a shame this property doesn't honor the military families who go to Fort Benning with cleanliness and customer service. My hotel room was filthy. There were cockroaches dead and alive. The bathroom light fixture was disgusting and fuzzy. In the vanity area, the outlet was not in the wall. I was afraid to use it for fear of being electrocuted. I took a chance on sleeping in the bed because there was no where else for me to go. I reported my findings at the front desk and was treated as though no one cares. I am shocked that the employees here do not care enough to honor our military.

Considering your location and how many military families stay at your property, I can NOT believe this is acceptable behavior. You get business only due to location. I won't stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank dawnarae
Reviewed April 20, 2017

Very comfortable and nice staff...... I enjoyed the breakfast as well it was nice to stay at the econo the rooms were very clean and the beds were very comfortable it was easy to lay back and relax I enjoyed it overall

Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank tinglej59
Reviewed March 22, 2017

The motel was in better condition this time than before, but the door on room one 120 would not lock, but I was glad to see that the hot water was working for the first time. I have nothing to say but you all need to get room 117 ready.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo