“Good service poor food”

Dining options: Reservations
Fort Mitchell, Alabama
“Good service poor food”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Our party just didn't care for the food or the atmosphere. The resturant can use a good cleaning and some TLC. You get alot of food though. Some dishes lacked flavor or were too salty...i.e. the lasangna. I did enjoy the seafood linguine the following day. The garlic bread was good but it doesn't come with the meal. My mimosa was served from the fridge in a bottle not made at the bar. Overall, my experience was costly and disappointing...I guess I expected too much from this place. Oh well on to the next.

Visited August 2012

Columbus, Georgia
“Possibly the worst experience at a restaurant.”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Visited this restaurant Tuesday 8/4/2012
1. First thing that I noticed was the smell when you first walk in. I can't quite put my finger on what it is but it is not a fresh or clean scent. (Not a deal breaker yet)
2. Restaurant is outdated. Furniture and decorations need to be changed out. (Still not a deal breaker)
3. My wife found a large, very large cooked moth in her sphagetti. (I guess that's better than finding a half eaten cooked bug in our food.)Of course, this ruined the appetite of the entire party. 8 of us total. One of us had already finished his meal when the bug was discovered another one was near completion with his meal. The rest of us had only consumed about half our food. The waitress murmured an apology to my wife, removed her meal from the ticket and the rest of us had to pay for our meals. Neither my wife nor the company that we keep ever walk into a restaurant expecting to receive anything for free. And even if we do have a bad experience we never bother the staff. However, I feel very strongly that once a bug of any kind or size is discovered in your food no one at the table should have to pay for their food. A visit to the table by management would be in order. And apologies should be raining down on everyone at the table from management, cooks and even the wait staff. I understand that things happen, and I would be willing to eat there again. However, the attitude of the staff after discovering the bug in our food was unacceptable. Having to pay for the rest of the meals was just adding insult to injury. Will never eat at this place again.
Robert

• Visited September 2012
Phenix City, al.
“Best Italian in Columbus”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Chains such as Olive Garden & Carraba's are tasty and reasonably priced, however Amici's is even better on all counts. At Amici's you can dine, not just eat, and you are able to hear the conversation of your dinner guest. Try it to love it.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank tbc3
Nashville, Tennessee
“A good option”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

There aren't endless options for Italian cuisine in Columbus, so Caffe Amici is a good option. The food is above average, and overall it's tasty.

• Visited June 2012
georgia
“Owner Julie is very rude!!!!!!”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I have ate at this restaurant multiple times a week and the owner has yet to ever speak to me or tell me thanks for my business, very nasty! I have witnessed her address other regulars but maybe I'm the wrong color who knows!