“Owner Julie is very rude!!!!!!”
Review of Caffe Amici

Caffe Amici
Ranked #95 of 568 Restaurants in Columbus
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I have ate at this restaurant multiple times a week and the owner has yet to ever speak to me or tell me thanks for my business, very nasty! I have witnessed her address other regulars but maybe I'm the wrong color who knows!

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Caffe Amici had nice staff, but pretty average Italian dishes. We were told how great it was, but were a little disappointed. Haven't been back.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

We love to dine here. The menu is full of wonderful selections. It always takes me a few minutes to choose my food. One good aspect of the menu is that you can order a small or large portion. The salads, breads, and wines are excellent too! We have never had a bad meal here.

Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

Food needs to be a lot better to overcome institutional chairs, no table cloths and Dollar General decor.

If all of your steak dishes are made from ribeye and you do a joint buy with the local HBC, don't let it out if the kitchen RARE!...not with cheese on top...ugh!

Reviewed May 16, 2012

We went to Caffe Amici hoping for a good Italian dinner. Boy were we surprised!!!! It was out of this world!!! My party was comprised of; my Father, Aunt, Husband, future DIL and myself. Let me first say, that very rarely, do we as a Family go out to eat for Italian food. The reason being we are of Italian descent...first and second generation Americans and we have a certain expectation when it comes to eating "Italian".

The waitress (I feel bad that I forgot her name) was great. Very attentive. She made sure we had everything we needed. We did not have to ask her for a thing. She anticipated our needs and her customer service was impeccable. She was from Italy and we chatted with her during the meal. By the time we left, I felt as if she was one of my cousins. lol The owners Son-in-law came out as well. He is from Italy too!!! We chatted about "the old country" and came to find out they were from the same region as our Family.

The food was amazing!!! Perfectly cooked, the food presentation wasn't pretentious. It was like my Grandmother and Zias (Aunts) were in the kitchen cooking. The Calamari was cooked correctly. Not overdone, most restaurants overcook Calamari and it ends up tasting like fried rubber bands. Our dinners were wonderful. Wish we didn't live so far away or we would make this a frequent stop.

True Italian food!!! This is a must if you want a true "Taste of Italy"

Been to Caffe Amici? Share your experiences!