“Nice place”

Ranked #3 of 562 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Buckhead is an elegant, casual, full-service New American restaurant serving innovative fare, seasonal cocktails, craft beers, small plates and entrees that showcase local farming and artisan products, inspired by taking the approachable and giving it a modern Southern interpretation without taking ourselves too seriously. We are committed to a “Back to Basics” philosophy and bringing you the freshest food and friendliest service in the most welcoming and comfortable environment.
Billings, Montana
“Nice place”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I have been to Buckhead Grill about 4 or 5 times. I really like that they get local produce and support area farmers and their use of organic foods. It was always a nice splurge to eat here. The staff has been friendly as well.

Visited February 2012

• Korean first
Arlington, Virginia
“A Special Dinner”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We took 7 adults here to celebrate a special occasion. Great steak with blue cheese topping, delicious crisp salad and wonderful sides--couldn't ask for more. Service was friendly and efficient. Recommend for any special occasion or celebration.

Visited June 2012
Columbus GA
“BOGO Free (Really?) and with inflated prices”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

We went on a Sunday for the BOGO Free from the "Special menu" and the prices for BOGO entrees were inflated/jacked-up from the normal prices of the same entree. I would have to assume that this was to compensate for the "free" entree. In reality you are saving about 25% overall. Oh did I mention that the entree (we had the rainbow trout) came with a seasonal vegatable. The seasonal vegatable was a baked potato already topped with butter and sour cream. I questioned the staff about the seasonal vegatable and their response was that it is whatever the chef selects for the day. In my book a "seasonal" vegatable is NOT a baked potato and if I had know that it would be with my entree I would have requested the butter/sour cream on the side. Save your money and dine elsewhere

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank thetravelgod
Atlanta, Georgia
“Very good steaks”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

The Calimari is a little bit "different" in that it is VERY lightly coated so with the "breading" material. Decent wine selection.
I had the Midwestern Filet Mignon with Mashed potatoes and both were very good. I highly recommend.

Visited June 2012
Phenix City, Alabama
“lovely place but not lovely prices”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Nice place but food was not worth the money. It would do better if it lowered its prices. I have ate at many upper class restaurants and this one was not up there, much to my disappointment. I really thought this would be better.

Visited May 2012