B Merrell's
Ranked #64 of 566 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: A local favorite in Columbus, Georgia for the past 24 years, we serve tasty rotisserie chicken with homemade side dishes, baby back ribs, great sandwiches and signature salads. We also sell tons of chicken wings with our own award-winning sauces. Come experience our family atmosphere where parents can get great food while kids get a child's portion of any menu item. A safe, fun game room along with placemats and crayons make all kids feel special.
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Wings wings wings................. They are fantastic no matter what flavor. Service is good always friendly.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

First trip to B. Merrell's. They made me feel right at home. Great Wings, Great Service, Cold Beer. Loved it!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband and I were on the search for good wings and we found them here! The staff is very friendly, the food is good and the prices are decent. Definetly a place to visit and eat!

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Great wings! Probably the best I have ever had. There French fries are a great complement to the wings. This is the place to pick up your game night food!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

My group meets once a year to socialize, catch up and share a meal. This place is always great. We had a great time in their back room, large enough for 30+ people. I ordered the Grilled Chicken Caesar salad. It was a very large salad but I ate most of it. It was fresh and tasty. The service was great and room clean. I look forward to visiting here each year. I highly recommend it.