“Good food”

Vallarta Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #75 of 601 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

I ordered steak quesadillas and they were great the service was a little slow but the food was worth the wait and the salsa was awesome I will be going back

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

We ate here on April 13th. The service was very good and the food was good too. Tea was fresh. Loved the salsa! Reminded me of my favorite back home in Texas. The only thing that would have made it better would have been the chips being warmed. Makes all the difference in the world-but didn’t ruin my day.
Worth the stop!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

The restaurant looked clean, seats were comfortable and the ambiance was decent. Our waitress accommodated our plant-based, low fat requests with a smile. We got our veggie fajitas steamed not fried! And the spinach-mushroom enchiladas were fully stuffed. The salsa was thin but tasty, and the margarita was okay. The price was fair.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed October 29, 2017

Went here for lunch with some friends. Quick service, good prices and average quality of food. Nice middle of the road Mexican place.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed October 7, 2017

The food was ok. I've definitely had better Mexican food. The dining area is crowded. The service was really fast so if you're looking for a quick bite this is the place.

Date of visit: September 2017