“Chicken Florentine omelette ”

Ruth Ann's Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 601 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Love this place. We have breakfast here every time I’m in Cols. Great service, large portions, & friendly folks!

Reviewed July 2, 2018

Got off the beaten path of the norm with chain restaurants and rolled the dice on a local place. I was from out of town and my family wanted breakfast. I looked at their reviews 4.5 and the number of reviewers 498 and decided to take their advice. I was not disappointed. Great service, great food and competitive prices. The food was fresh, received in a decent amount of time, and it tasted homemade!

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Ok the food is awesome. But the service is.. Well a bit challenged. Tosha appeared overwhelmed and it took a couple of requests for more coffee.
Seems the regulars like it so I am guessing some waitresses are better.
We got a wide variety from the menu and everything was excellent

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

It's a good ole restaurant that has food for breakfast only, but it won't blow you away until you look at your bill.

Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a late breakfast on a Saturday morning. We were quickly seated. All the staff were very friendly and accommodating. We had typical southern breakfast fare. Scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns, biscuit and gravy. Veggie omelette, bacon, hash browns, english muffin. Coffee. All was very good. Home town diner that has been around since 1959. If you're looking for good food in a friendly non-pretentious atmosphere you won't go wrong with Ruth Anne's!