“PICKLED CHIPs”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I never considered myself to be a pickled chip snob. But after having them at Ruth Ann's Cafe, everyone else is a distant 2nd place. We just wanted to take a break and relax for a few minutes with a coffee when we came across this cafe. It was fantastic. Very clean and comfortable with a friendly staff.

I can not complete this review without noting the Peacan Pie and Peach Cobbler. PERFECT!!!! This would be on my top 10 to visit again.... WE DID !!! We went back later in the day for lunch.

1  Thank Tamaralgage1
BozzLadi, Manager at Ruth Ann's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Thank you fried pickle lovers everywhere!!! We appreciate the complements.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

We've been here a few times, once for breakfast and once for lunch. Both times were delicious and reasonably priced. It's nothing fancy but it is good food. I'd definitely recommend it.

1  Thank Jamie K
Reviewed November 11, 2012

My Husband ate here and he sais it was great...Highly recommend this restaurant. Friendly staff and even better food a must to check out and eat at.

1  Thank n s
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I have breakfast at Ruth Ann's whenever I go Downtown. I have never had a bad experience...food, service, everything is great. Plus, they serve a breakfast stable that I was raised on.....TOMATO GRAVY!

1  Thank djken49
Reviewed October 6, 2012

whatch out they will take your food when you go to the bathroom... gave me a discount for it but thats not the point.