“Get more than you pay for Oysters”

Rose Hill Seafood Company
Ranked #68 of 601 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

So we always go for Oysters. We have never sat in the restaurant area, however, if one goes to the market area, there is a bar to sit at that is BYOB. LOL. Anyway, they shuck the oysters right in front one you. They are super fast. They will also suck them if you call in and come to pick them up. Shucking is a lot of work, so please tip well. It is not an upscale atmosphere at all, but considering they have super well priced oysters inland, it is all we needed. Love this place!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Met my cousins here for lunch while visiting in Columbus. Although they were very busy, we got seated fairly quick, our waitress was friendly and took our orders as soon as we were seated.
Our food was delicious and our order was right, except I ordered fries and was served a baked potato. As soon as I brought it to the attention of our waitress she brought me out nice fresh and hot fries.
Prices were very good for the food we ordered.
I plan to take my husband there.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

Worth the wait. I will come back. The catfish is delicious with large servings. Love the atmosphere.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Tonight I went to Rose Hill Seafood Company expecting a delicious seafood meal. I have eaten the Best broiled flounder at this restaurant for many years.
However, tonight I ordered a dry baked potato and broiled flounder. First, I was served a rotten baked potato (the server graciously acknowledged the potato was bad and replaced it with a fresh hot one). She served me the broiled flounder and said, ’ this broiled flounder is dry’
I was confused, because I did not order dry broiled flounder. She said, ‘ well it really is not dry, butter is on all the broiled flounder dishes. The fish was extremely dry!
After she gave me my bill, she said I hope your fish was OK.
Hopefully, the owner will read my review and encourage his staff to listen more carefully to customers when they place their order.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Brought my family here for a dinner. Oysters were great. Food was fantastic. Not looking for pamparing from the servers. However, they were very nice. Just try not to try to compete with people during froday saturday sundays because it going to be pack. Will forever eat here.

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Rose Hill Seafood Company? Share your experiences!